Anime with the concept of hell

S

Sebastian

Hell ain't for just one religion peeps. hell got different names in each language too.
so how many peeps know anime that got anything to do with hell?

here is my list:
1. makai ouji devils and realist
2. jigoku shoujo
3. hataraku mao-sama

now do you anything to add peeps?

If you are talking about a place similar to the biblical version of Hell, then, I'd say Death Parade, but, that's also very very different...... The only similarity is that the characters experience hell there for eternity.....

MadaraUchiha said:
If you are talking about a place similar to the biblical version of Hell, then, I'd say Death Parade, but, that's also very very different...... The only similarity is that the characters experience hell there for eternity.....

i saw death parade bro.
it's cruel man xD
but i completed it and i came to know that even loved ones might turn their backs id they are not a close-knit family xD

Sebastian said:
i saw death parade bro.
it's cruel man xD
but i completed it and i came to know that even loved ones might turn their backs id they are not a close-knit family xD

I see.... And, why do you want an anime with the concept of hell?

MadaraUchiha said:
I see.... And, why do you want an anime with the concept of hell?

because they are cool bro.
even blue exorcist and other anime related to hell are cool xD

Sebastian said:
because they are cool bro.
even blue exorcist and other anime related to hell are cool xD

I see...... The only interesting anime I've watched that extensively deals with hell is Death Parade.... Blue Exorcist was meh, in my opinion.....

MadaraUchiha said:
I see...... The only interesting anime I've watched that extensively deals with hell is Death Parade.... Blue Exorcist was meh, in my opinion.....

the blue exorcist story line can be better bro. it got potential but the author ruined it and turned it into a regular school anime. how is this death parade bro?
any good?

Sebastian said:
the blue exorcist story line can be better bro. it got potential but the author ruined it and turned it into a regular school anime. how is this death parade bro?
any good?

The second part of the anime was bad because the company decided to write their own story.... I heard the manga was way better....

MadaraUchiha said:
The second part of the anime was bad because the company decided to write their own story.... I heard the manga was way better....

then i will look into it bro.
do you read manga bro?
how much time does it take you to read a chapter my man?

Sebastian said:
then i will look into it bro.
do you read manga bro?
how much time does it take you to read a chapter my man?

Nope..... The last manga I read was Naruto..... For me, it takes about 3 minutes, because I take my time to look at each and every pic......

MadaraUchiha said:
Nope..... The last manga I read was Naruto..... For me, it takes about 3 minutes, because I take my time to look at each and every pic......

cool my man xD
it takes me more than 20 minutes for a chapter to complete reading it xD

So.. Although blue exorcist yea could have been better, in my eyes death parade had a cool concept.
Maybe comedy? I know that it won't be finished in the manga but... beelzebub was pretty funny

Minj369 said:
So.. Although blue exorcist yea could have been better, in my eyes death parade had a cool concept.
Maybe comedy? I know that it won't be finished in the manga but... beelzebub was pretty funny

Beelzebub don't have much rating.
I don't think there is hell concept in that anime.

Nel said:
Beelzebub don't have much rating.
I don't think there is hell concept in that anime.

If you count on rating to watch something... oh well... to each his own...
i pretty much guess you didn't watch it... since this show is about the devils child. and they do go to hell many times in this show.
when you draw something and call it hell this is the concept of hell btw
it has comedy more than horror and a lot of street fighting. and i laughed a lot, i don't really care about ratings..,..

MadaraUchiha said:
I see, so, you spend almost one minute per page, eh?

likely my man xD
otherwise i won't understand the complete story and black and white pages reading from right to left can be a pain my man x(

Sebastian said:
likely my man xD
otherwise i won't understand the complete story and black and white pages reading from right to left can be a pain my man x(

For how long have you been reading manga, and how long do you think it'll take for you to get used to reading it from right to left?

MadaraUchiha said:
For how long have you been reading manga, and how long do you think it'll take for you to get used to reading it from right to left?

i have been reading manga for quite a while now my man.
almost close to two years. it's hard for me to adapt.

Minj369 said:
If you count on rating to watch something... oh well... to each his own...
i pretty much guess you didn't watch it... since this show is about the devils child. and they do go to hell many times in this show.
when you draw something and call it hell this is the concept of hell btw
it has comedy more than horror and a lot of street fighting. and i laughed a lot, i don't really care about ratings..,..

Then how do you select an anime to watch?
Do you take others recommendations that seriously? It's interesting. Is it a shonen anime?

Back