Anime with people playing musical instruments?

Kaynil

I would be interested in some recommendations for anime where some of the characters play instruments or are part of a band. I've heard there exist a  good array out there, so I'd love to have your recommendations to get me started.

Thanks in advance. :)

BurnsyCEO said:
Shigatsu wa kimi no uso is pretty good I'd say.

Is that the anime about a boy who lost his talent because of an accident and later tried again and finally regained his footing in the piano world bro? xD
i heard that it's totally rocking xD

Sebastian senpai is enthusiastic to help a lady senpai.
I don't know why he helps only ladies. Did he spoil everything senpai? Don't you like spoilers in anime?

There are many anime which involves music. Don't tell me you haven't watched guilty crown, love live, akb0048, and other good anime. Even trigun song is really food. Macross frontier is awesome

No worries, BurnsyCEO. I actually prefer it like that, people recommending me stuff they have actually watched, otherwise I'd just checked that MAL list and called it a day. XD

ItachiSasuke said:
Sebastian senpai is enthusiastic to help a lady senpai.
I don't know why he helps only ladies. Did he spoil everything senpai? Don't you like spoilers in anime?
I doubt he did spoil anything big, I was mostly kidding.
And in general I guess I have become more lenient once I accepted some Spoilers can actually help gain interest in something, but in general I try to steer away from spoilers when I can help it.

I just remembered akb0048, k on, love live, gravitation, macros frontier

I would recommend macros frontier. The music is really good but the plot and everything else is pretty weak.

Back