Anime with kings and rulers

• Thread starter Thread starter Nel
  • Start date Start date
Like realistic or with magic and demons? Do you want kings specifically or will similar titles do which are around the same time period?

Nel said:
Can't remember a lot of titles that would fit the description... If you want to see medieval settings you can watch Spice and Wolf, it is about a merchant travelling with a girl who can turn into a wolf. The anime tries to be fairly realistic, I would put it in one line with Seirei no Moribito in this aspect. I guess I would also recommend Slayers, it is centered around magic and such, but the settings are fantasy-style medieval Europe.

The best ones are without a doubt Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and Magi series(Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic and Magi: The Kingdom of Magic).... Both of them are some of the best anime I've seen, and I think everyone should check them out.....

BurnsyCEO said:
Like realistic or with magic and demons? Do you want kings specifically or will similar titles do which are around the same time period?
I don't care about that. I just want to see some good plot twist for a change. Do you have any such anime in your mind?

Sindar said:
Can't remember a lot of titles that would fit the description... If you want to see medieval settings you can watch Spice and Wolf, it is about a merchant travelling with a girl who can turn into a wolf. The anime tries to be fairly realistic, I would put it in one line with Seirei no Moribito in this aspect. I guess I would also recommend Slayers, it is centered around magic and such, but the settings are fantasy-style medieval Europe.
I have watched seirei no moribito, slayers. This spice and Wolf. .isn't it of romance and echi genre?

MadaraUchiha said:
The best ones are without a doubt Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and Magi series(Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic and Magi: The Kingdom of Magic).... Both of them are some of the best anime I've seen, and I think everyone should check them out.....
I have watched them and I am craving for more

Some random ones would be Tales of zestiria the X,Code geass,drifters,Inuyasha.

Keep in mind your definition is very lose and some of these animes have almost nothing to do with kings except a small part.

I'd say it is not. The main characters are of the opposite genders, and there are some jokes about their relations, but I wouldn't call it a romance anime.

Nel said:
I don't care about that. I just want to see some good plot twist for a change. Do you have any such anime in your mind?

I have watched seirei no moribito, slayers. This spice and Wolf. .isn't it of romance and echi genre?

I have watched them and I am craving for more

Try Fate/Zero and Kingdom.....

MadaraUchiha said:
Try Fate/Zero and Kingdom.....

I have watched this fate zero. I don't know about Kingdom though. Is it good?
BurnsyCEO said:
Some random ones would be Tales of zestiria the X,Code geass,drifters,Inuyasha.

Keep in mind your definition is very lose and some of these animes have almost nothing to do with kings except a small part.
I would like plot twists and lordship. I liked twelve Kingdoms even though it doesn't have much ruling that I am looking for.
Sindar said:
I'd say it is not. The main characters are of the opposite genders, and there are some jokes about their relations, but I wouldn't call it a romance anime.
Did you watch it? How would you rate it in a scale of 10?

In other words it is highly recommended by you. Thank you. If you have any other anime in your mind. .Please let me know

there are many anime.

twelve kingdoms
arslan senki
seirei no moribito
shingeki no bahamut
shingeki no bahamut virgin sould

Back