Anime with ghouls

Blackangel

are there any anime like tokyo ghouls? i don't want to see mindless things eating humans but rather clever ghouls mingling in the society

Honestly, you wouldn't find any other anime like this. There are similar anime like attack on Titan, keiseiju and such but the same concept can't be found in any other anime

MadaraUchiha said:
Parasyte and Shiki.

Shiki is about vampires and parasite is about aliens right? :D
I don't remember them having ghouls. If you consider dead people running around, then they are now zombies than ghouls :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Shiki is about vampires and parasite is about aliens right? :D
I don't remember them having ghouls. If you consider dead people running around, then they are now zombies than ghouls :D

Yes, but she also said she wanted supernatural beings who aren't just mindless things running around. And these two anime have them. And, both of them cleverly mingled within society.
SecretWish said:
i saw them and they are good anime. i am hoping they would get second seasons.
Don't think they will. Their stories are over.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yes, but she also said she wanted supernatural beings who aren't just mindless things running around. And these two anime have them. And, both of them cleverly mingled within society.
Don't think they will. Their stories are over.

I see. I don't exactly call shiki like that. On the end they were exposed and everyone was eliminated. It was sad. I don't remember whether that little girl survived or not

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see. I don't exactly call shiki like that. On the end they were exposed and everyone was eliminated. It was sad. I don't remember whether that little girl survived or not

Parasyte and Tokyo Ghoul also turned out to be the same.

MadaraUchiha said:
Parasyte and Tokyo Ghoul also turned out to be the same.

I wouldn't say parasyte is the same as that of Tokyo ghoul. Ghoul bodies are used as weapons but in parasyte that concept is different. I don't even remember how the main protagonist stopped migi from taking over his body and mind.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I wouldn't say parasyte is the same as that of Tokyo ghoul. Ghoul bodies are used as weapons but in parasyte that concept is different. I don't even remember how the main protagonist stopped migi from taking over his body and mind.

I was talking about the points you mentioned. Them being exposed and humanity fighting against them.

I would say Tokyo Majin would be as close as you can get, which I made a post on here in this board if you want to read more up on it.

Back