Anime with drugs

N

Nel

I saw some anime that deals with drugs. They are gross but fascinating.  Can you recommend some anime with drug addit's?

Which ones have you seen? I don't remember any :O

By the way, long time no see! How are you? =)

Sindar said:
Which ones have you seen? I don't remember any :O

By the way, long time no see! How are you? =)

There are anime that have drugs even though using them is a taboo in Japan. Like samurai champloo

I guess there was also an episode of Cowboy Bebop with a guy on drugs. I should watch Samurai Champloo already.

Sindar said:
I guess there was also an episode of Cowboy Bebop with a guy on drugs. I should watch Samurai Champloo already.

You haven't watched it yet? Almost everyone watched it. I should watch cowboy be hop
Is it full of illegal activities?

Everyone I know like samurai champloo. It's a short anime and it's got that power to tie people up in front of the screen. I will watch cowboy be hop. But the thing is I want to see the true nature of drugs in anime

Sindar said:
Right, would be interesting to see how they can handle the subject.

What are you talking about? Who would handle the subject? Are you talking about anime?

If a serious anime about drug addiction is produced it would be interesting to see how the animation team handles it. That is what I said :p

Sindar said:
If a serious anime about drug addiction is produced it would be interesting to see how the animation team handles it. That is what I said :p

I don't get most of the metaphors .
Do you know that in some streets drugs can be found quite easily? I want to see such an anime that resembles life

It is not like I don't want to watch live action movies, they are awesome and there are dozens of titles that I wanna see. Problem is, I only have so much time, so I have to choose =)

Sindar said:
It is not like I don't want to watch live action movies, they are awesome and there are dozens of titles that I wanna see. Problem is, I only have so much time, so I have to choose =)

Well if you ever need more suggestions let me know. I got tins of recommendations be it anime or live action.

Back