Anime with closed room murders

Blackangel

is there any anime that have closed room murders? i an reading some novels and they have many cases like this and i am thinking of watching an anime with them.

Try mystery anime and detective anime. I know that there are some cases like these in detective anime. I forgot the anime names

Try Kubikiri Cycle OVA or Umineko no naku koro ni manga. Both are pretty great examples. You can also watch Danganronpa, dunno if it is worth it though.

Tantei gaukuen Q got a case like this as far as I remember. Give it a try but it's rather long of about 50 episodes or so.
You could try searching for that particular case.

MadaraUchiha said:
If you are okay with closed room mysteries in general, try Hyouka, Monogatari.

I forgot all about hyouka. It does have a situation like that.
I don't remember how it ended though

Demon_skeith said:
never heard of Hyouka, is it any good?

Colour me surprised.
It's about a few high school students from a club who solve a bunch of mysteries. It's a mix of slice of life and mystery and a bit of romance. And has surprisingly like really incredible animation, which is kinda obvious when you realise that it's from Kyoto Animation.
Here:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/12189/Hyouka

I believe Funimation has dubbed it.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I forgot all about hyouka. It does have a situation like that.
I don't remember how it ended though

As far as I know it doesn't have any closed room murder, or anything violent in general, it's an episodic mystery anime.

Detective Conan , Gosick , Dangan ronpa .. Even detective academy Q .. Those are the ones Ik and have seen. 

All were awesome. DC though is looooong af. 
Gosick was dope. Dangan ronpa is an anime based on game - a popular hit. Ya can watch it and its actually quite an anime.. DA Q is also classic.. Loved all the mysteries solving and my fav one is the village priest finding part , who is actually the murderer. Tbh I had a crush on megumi back then..

Closed room mysteries are not interesting when they are explained at the end, unless it involves a supernatural force to commit the murder. I am aware of the closed room mysteries in The perfect Insider anime. I certainly recommend watching it.

Alien said:
Closed room mysteries are not interesting when they are explained at the end, unless it involves a supernatural force to commit the murder. I am aware of the closed room mysteries in The perfect Insider anime. I certainly recommend watching it.

they can be if you have no idea how it was done, and then of course so long as the explanation of it is very interesting.

MadaraUchiha said:
Colour me surprised.
It's about a few high school students from a club who solve a bunch of mysteries. It's a mix of slice of life and mystery and a bit of romance. And has surprisingly like really incredible animation, which is kinda obvious when you realise that it's from Kyoto Animation.
Here:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/12189/Hyouka

I believe Funimation has dubbed it.

As far as I know it doesn't have any closed room murder, or anything violent in general, it's an episodic mystery anime.

It's not exactly a murder but I remember some mystery with respect to a closed room.
As it's been a very long time, I don't remember it all that much.

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's not exactly a murder but I remember some mystery with respect to a closed room.
As it's been a very long time, I don't remember it all that much.

Almost all the mysteries are closed room in Hyouka.

MadaraUchiha said:
Almost all the mysteries are closed room in Hyouka.

I see. I remember the final actual mystery and it's been a very long time... And I don't remember much of it

I googled and now I got to know that the perfect insider, detective school q, hyoka, and other anyone have these mysteries.
Try Google :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
I googled and now I got to know that the perfect insider, detective school q, hyoka, and other anyone have these mysteries.
Try Google :cheers:

it's better to search in mal than google. but you are right about searching for it on the internet. it's fun to know anime about someone who watched it

Demon_skeith said:
they can be if you have no idea how it was done, and then of course so long as the explanation of it is very interesting.

After you have known or suspected the trick behind it, you wouldn't be able to watch much of it. I have tried watching many anime after predicting the happenings and I have lost my interest in them eventually.

Back