Anime that's downright annoying

N

Nel

Are there any anime that pisses you off? When I watched gintama.. It pissed me off as I was expecting cool stuff

I find Natsu to be too loud in Fairy Tail. I also found Gosick to be somewhat annoying. I guess the most annoying anime I've ever watched is Deadman Wonderland.

MadaraUchiha said:
I find Natsu to be too loud in Fairy Tail. I also found Gosick to be somewhat annoying. I guess the most annoying anime I've ever watched is Deadman Wonderland.

Is it because it had no solid story?

Re:zero....gurren lagan....katekyo hitman reborn.....boku no hero acedemia....ginatama somewhat.

MadaraUchiha said:
Which one are you talking about?

I was talking about Deadman wonderland.

BurnsyCEO said:
Re:zero....gurren lagan....katekyo hitman reborn.....boku no hero acedemia....ginatama somewhat.

Did you drop any of themm

Nel said:
I was talking about Deadman wonderland.

Did you drop any of themm

Well, the story was fine. Nothing special. It's the characters. They had no substance. The pacing was terrible. The voice-acting was annoying. The screenplay was horrible. It's among the top 3 worst anime I've ever seen.

I can understand pacing but what is really wrong with voice acting?

BurnsyCEO said:

Did I just see boku no hero academia in that list?
I never expected it. Do you know that it gets better later?

Nameless said:
Did I just see boku no hero academia in that list?
I never expected it. Do you know that it gets better later?

I heard yeah. But it's on hold for now I have way too much to finish watching before I watch more of it.

Back