Anime that will cheer up people

R

Rukia

What is the anime that you recommend that will lighten up the mood just after the first episode. I am not asking for comedy anime just some good anime that will cheer us up.

Bakuman is my go-to anime for stuff like that... It's an inspiring tale about two young men trying to make it big in the manga industry....
I also recommend One Piece, Gin Tama and One Punch Man....

MadaraUchiha said:
Bakuman is my go-to anime for stuff like that... It's an inspiring tale about two young men trying to make it big in the manga industry....
I also recommend One Piece, Gin Tama and One Punch Man....

Baku man? Is it od comedy genre? I would like to try it. I would also recommend Kyou kara ore wa, skip beat, hand Shonen shi.

Nel said:
Baku man? Is it od comedy genre? I would like to try it. I would also recommend Kyou kara ore wa, skip beat, hand Shonen shi.

As I already mentioned, it's an inspiring tale about two young men who try to become great mangakas.... It has bits of comedy, romance, slice-of-life, drama, etc.....

MadaraUchiha said:
As I already mentioned, it's an inspiring tale about two young men who try to become great mangakas.... It has bits of comedy, romance, slice-of-life, drama, etc.....

I forgot all about it. I will watch it very soon. Does it resemble skip beat by any chance?

Nel said:
I forgot all about it. I will watch it very soon. Does it resemble skip beat by any chance?

I haven't watched Skip Beat, so, I wouldn't know..... Bakuman is by the same author as Death Note, if it helps, but, the tone and the pacing are completely different.....

MadaraUchiha said:
I haven't watched Skip Beat, so, I wouldn't know..... Bakuman is by the same author as Death Note, if it helps, but, the tone and the pacing are completely different.....

Is it not dark enough to be compared to death note? I guess I will have to find that out by myself.

Nel said:
Is it not dark enough to be compared to death note? I guess I will have to find that out by myself.

It's pretty light-hearted..... And, it's not cheesy or cringe-worthy, it's extremely mature and character-driven.....

MadaraUchiha said:
It's pretty light-hearted..... And, it's not cheesy or cringe-worthy, it's extremely mature and character-driven.....

That sounds promising
I will lookinto it

Back