Anime that caught you by surprise

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
So, some anime would always leave is surprised and astonished.
Read or die, youjo senki are such anime for me. What about you guys?

MadaraUchiha said:
Magi, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Log Horizon and Shokugeki no Souma.

When you said magi, did you mean the anime that had sindbad right?

MadaraUchiha said:
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic and Magi: The Kingdom of Magic.

Great. It's a really good anime. I didn't like the ending. I expected a bit more but the way they say how democracy is...I just can't help but laugh at the irony

Claraviolet said:
Great. It's a really good anime. I didn't like the ending. I expected a bit more but the way they say how democracy is...I just can't help but laugh at the irony

The ending of Labyrinth or Kingdom?

Claraviolet said:
The labyrinth of course.
Well kingdom isn't that great... Too

The studio kind of adapted their own ending at the end of Labyrinth. Probably didn't know Labyrinth would be really successful.
Wha...?
Kingdom of Magic is excellent.

MadaraUchiha said:
The studio kind of adapted their own ending at the end of Labyrinth. Probably didn't know Labyrinth would be really successful.
Wha...?
Kingdom of Magic is excellent.

Well there we go again, our tastes are just too different.
Have you watched the movie too?

Claraviolet said:
Well there we go again, our tastes are just too different.
Have you watched the movie too?

There wasn't any movie. Are you talking about 'Kingdom', the anime about Ancient China, or Magi: The Kingdom of Magic? 'Kingdom' didn't have a movie, too.

MadaraUchiha said:
There wasn't any movie. Are you talking about 'Kingdom', the anime about Ancient China, or Magi: The Kingdom of Magic? 'Kingdom' didn't have a movie, too.
Lol the movie that highlights sindbad.
I have watched it a long time ago but I am pretty sure there is a movie to that movie

Claraviolet said:
Lol the movie that highlights sindbad.
I have watched it a long time ago but I am pretty sure there is a movie to that movie

Magi had a 13 episodes spin-off named Magi: Sinbad no Bouken based on the spin-off manga Sinbad no Bouken but other than that, related to the Magi franchise, there's been no movie.

MadaraUchiha said:
Magi had a 13 episodes spin-off named Magi: Sinbad no Bouken based on the spin-off manga Sinbad no Bouken but other than that, related to the Magi franchise, there's been no movie.

Oh man.. Looks like this old age is getting to me...I see..I thought it was a movie...
Nevermind...

Back