Anime tattoos

Blackangel

do you have any tattoo related to anime? i am thinking of getting sunny go or the fairy tail insignia

I don't have any tattoos and if I did get one it would be something small and probably not anime related.

Demon_skeith said:
Nope, I might get one but its not something I'm into getting right now.
don't you have tattoos at all?

Risk said:
I don't have any tattoos and if I did get one it would be something small and probably not anime related.

unblemished skin. how old are you? are your parents against getting tattoos?

Angel said:
don't you have tattoos at all?

unblemished skin. how old are you? are your parents against getting tattoos?

I'm 19 and they wouldn't care.

[quote="Risk" pid='107061' dateline='1537268945']

18 is the legal drinking age where I come from and I do not come from a religious family.
[/quote]

21 is the drinking age here and i didn't think it could lower in other countries. i should pay more attention to current affairs

Angel said:
21 is the drinking age here and i didn't think it could lower in other countries. i should pay more attention to current affairs

Don't think only US is the only law and the country.
It's just a tiny part of the world :cheers:

Angel said:

21 is in the minority most countries has it set at 18.

Risk said:
21 is in the minority most countries has it set at 18.

i don't follow many things and news being one of them. i only know things surrounded by me and impact me. i will remember this.

Angel said:
i don't follow many things and news being one of them. i only know things surrounded by me and impact me. i will remember this.

There are less people now how think they are kids as they are still teenagers.
Many people want to become adults. Fake id's and booze.

Back