Anime suggestions for may

The plot seems prett interesting. I'm in. When are we going to start, and how many episodes are w gonna watch per week.

MadaraUchiha said:
The plot seems prett interesting. I'm in. When are we going to start, and how many episodes are w gonna watch per week.

What did you do last time?

Mansi14 said:
What did you do last time?
Well, we decided to watch 5 episodes a week. I did. And, I posted a weekly 5-episode discussion thread for two weeks. But, I didn't find the time to do the same for the next 10 episodes, so, I posted a 15 episode discussion thread after February got over. The problem was, Nel, I and Burnsy were the only ones who discussed it.
We watched One Outs, FYI.

So, 5 episodes per week, and a 5-episode discussion thread at the end of week. Is that okay for you? When shall we start?

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, we decided to watch 5 episodes a week. I did. And, I posted a weekly 5-episode discussion thread for two weeks. But, I didn't find the time to do the same for the next 10 episodes, so, I posted a 15 episode discussion thread after February got over. The problem was, Nel, I and Burnsy were the only ones who discussed it.
We watched One Outs, FYI.

So, 5 episodes per week, and a 5-episode discussion thread at the end of week. Is that okay for you? When shall we start?

Sounds great. How about this Monday?
I can post the thread if you want and I'll see if I can invite some people...

Mansi14 said:
Sounds great. How about this Monday?
I can post the thread if you want and I'll see if I can invite some people...

Yeah, I'm in. So, can you do one more favour? Can you create an announcement thread?

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah, sure, but the problem is, not every episode will have enough content for us to discuss. And, Mansi, are you ready to create 25 threads?

Yes. But I agree that there may not be enough content. Thing she might be different wit her an airing anime but this is finished one....

Mansi14 said:
Yes. But I agree that there may not be enough content. Thing she might be different wit her an airing anime but this is finished one....
We'll try it for the first 5 episodes and if it doesn't work out(content or replies or both), we'll stick to the 5 ep/week format.

Back