Anime story submission

Jason

Friends one of my friend is keen in writing anime stories and he has already completed few stories. He just want to know where to submit these stories? Could you kindly help me.

Jason said:
Friends one of my friend is keen in writing anime stories and he has already completed few stories. He just want to know where to submit these stories? Could you kindly help me.

He want them to be published in a magazine or taken as an anime series (sorry about his craze) :)

Is he/she good at art?
Does he/she want to write a light novel or manga?

He is good at writing and he has few stories with him already. Waiting to publish it.

Jason said:
He is good at writing and he has few stories with him already. Waiting to publish it.

Anime Manga Forum offers publishing but only in this forum.
As it is already raising to the top, it can provide some insight for your friend how this works.
Other than that, please do not ask people to contact some organisation on your behalf.

Jason said:
He want them to be published in a magazine or taken as an anime series (sorry about his craze) :)

You should find a magazine you/your friend want to be published at, and send them an email or something, ask them if there is a submission procedure for the new authors. Note that if they don't normally publish literature works they will likely not change their policy for your sake, so be careful when selecting the magazine.

Thank you all for the insights i will tell him the details, he might check this thread and take a decision :)

is it manga or is it a light novel? you could try googling. none of us are professionals and do much in anime industry

Back