Anime Recs for Fushigi Yugi please?

Naiwen

Set in ancient China. A modern girl travels into another world, dimension, universe or an ancient world and has a reverse harem, including a king head over heals in love with her and becoming their priestess. Basically, the same story line as this one thanks! Much romance, jealousies between her handsome male protectors or guardians.

Fruits basket and vampire knight are reverse harem I haven't seen them thought but they should be good. Inuyasha is long but the travelling to another world part and romance parts sound exactly the same.

Burnsy said:
Fruits basket and vampire knight are reverse harem I haven't seen them thought but they should be good. Inuyasha is long but the travelling to another world part and romance parts sound exactly the same.
Sadly I have watched them all already! Anymore? I'm a big anime/manga addict! Any new ones from this year?

then how about chihayafuru?
and it's not just a reverse harem anime but it also got some sports related going for it

Blackangel said:
then how about chihayafuru?
and it's not just a reverse harem anime but it also got some sports related going for it
Been enjoying it so far currently.

Back