Anime improvement

If they give chance, then it's not about just one or two.
There will be many failures and they monopolize the market.

It looks easy on the front.
But everything needs so much preparation Angel and it's far from easy.

They will get them soon.
Don't worry too much and even if they don't get any anime adaptation, at least they are already published as manga.

Of course you prefer it that way.
But if there was no manga adaptation, you might not have even come across the series.

Not have 50 different anime every season.
As for mangaka they have it really rough. Kishimoto for example was able to go on his honeyman only after Naruto was over. Oda has lots of health issues. And Shounen Jump is extremely competitive, you start failing you get immediately axed. 
As for "budget" it doesn't matter at all, what matters is time and talent. The anime industry is extremely harsh right now and everyday I'm read stories on Twitter about animators not getting paid at all, and they are leaving the industry and new talent isn't being bred. A lot of anime look like crap because they are asked to churn it out with no time to produce it, and of course the animtors themselves are overworked and underpaid.
One Punch Man didn't have a high budget, it had a somewhat good schedule and some of the best animators working in the industry.

So yeah 10 anime per season. And more original anime preferably.

i never thought that
you are right about it. if there was no manga adaptation, i probably wouldn't know about many series.

They don't have many anime over a season
But you are right as most of the anime are trash but so are the manga adaptations of the series.

Blackangel said:
i never thought that
you are right about it. if there was no manga adaptation, i probably wouldn't know about many series.
not you know why manga adaptation is necessary too.

Rinko said:
They don't have many anime over a season
But you are right as most of the anime are trash but so are the manga adaptations of the series.
They do yes. Look at MyAnimeList. There's too much anime coming out every season. This fall itself we had 10 Isekai among other things.

Back