Anime improvement

MadaraUchiha said:
No but I am going to have to ask you to stop putting words in my mouth.
but half of the time i don't understand things
not many people would explain things to me in detail.

Blackangel said:
but half of the time i don't understand things
not many people would explain things to me in detail.

The industry is fucked that's the truth. The number of anime being put out there every season is increasing, but the number of animators required are not there, especially the talented ones. And almost all of them are treated like slaves.

MadaraUchiha said:
The industry is fucked that's the truth. The number of anime being put out there every season is increasing, but the number of animators required are not there, especially the talented ones. And almost all of them are treated like slaves.
i can understand that
but if they can't keep up, shouldn't it be enough to quit the job?

Blackangel said:
i can understand that
but if they can't keep up, shouldn't it be enough to quit the job?

No because most of them are there because they are passionate about animation and that's what keeps them there. And in Japan you can't just resign like other places they just fire you if you start disobeying your superiors. There's strict codes about hierarchy there.

MadaraUchiha said:
No because most of them are there because they are passionate about animation and that's what keeps them there. And in Japan you can't just resign like other places they just fire you if you start disobeying your superiors. There's strict codes about hierarchy there.
what are you talking about?
do you mean i can't quit my job if i don't like it in japan?

Blackangel said:
that's a huge news to me.
i wouldn't have been able to survive there. what if you fell sick?

I'm sure there are sick leaves but world over animators and visual effects artists are treated like second class citizens in the entertainment industry.

MadaraUchiha said:
I'm sure there are sick leaves but world over animators and visual effects artists are treated like second class citizens in the entertainment industry.
and yet they do it
out of interest? they are cool but i can't be like them

Grey_Fox said:
But it feels hollow if the story not that good. Right?

that is certainly true
but if the art is so breathtaking, wouldn't you want to keep on looking at it for so long?

Blackangel said:
that is certainly true
but if the art is so breathtaking, wouldn't you want to keep on looking at it for so long?

I'm not into art that much Haha.. SDF Macross from 1980's and recent anime feels the same to me. I watch anime for the story, as i always said.. as long as the animation not looks like drawing from 5 years old, then i'm okay watching it

Back