Anime games that you played recently?

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
I played luffy's lost treasure which is an online have and I had fun and it's a very small game. I played bleach games before but not that many. Do you play anime games a lot?

Do visual novels that have nothing to do with anime other than artstyle count? If yes I played fault milestone one and it's sequel.

BurnsyCEO said:
Do visual novels that have nothing to do with anime other than artstyle count? If yes I played fault milestone one and it's sequel.

I wonder if these visual novels are done by Japanese people or not. I have heard of couple of games getting anime adaptations so that might be the case too.

Just any games related to a particular anime I guess @blackrose . I have played Dragon ball Xenoverse. I enjoyed playing it but all good things come to an end.. So did that cause my laptop charger bit The dust.

Sase said:
Just any games related to a particular anime I guess @blackrose . I have played Dragon ball Xenoverse. I enjoyed playing it but all good things come to an end.. So did that cause my laptop charger bit The dust.

Oh ok, thanks for the clarification. Maybe next time not be so harsh with the charger lol

blackrose said:
Oh ok, thanks for the clarification. Maybe next time not be so harsh with the charger lol

3 years is not bad but the insulation detoriated and sparks started flying~. Anymore and it woulda been a mini diwali for me.

Sase said:
3 years is not bad but the insulation detoriated and sparks started flying~. Anymore and it woulda been a mini diwali for me.

Wow! you really should be more careful..be patient just a few weeks to diwali lol

valkyria chronicles remastered on PS4, I think the anime was based on the game but the game looks like an anime itself.

Back