Anime for mid January

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Anyone want to watch another above for January? I think it would be a great idea

MadaraUchiha said:
I'm gonna start Gintama(technically I'm gonna resume from episode 38), Monogatari series and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica from tomorrow.

If anybody is interested in watching Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, I'll watch it instead of Madoka Magica, since probably everybody has watched Madoka Magica.

Here's some info on Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/13759/Sakurasou_no_Pet_na_Kanojo

No thanks. I would rather watch jormagund. I got kyou Kara maou on hold. So I will have to resume that too

What about an anime suggestion from me? Will you two consider watching something I suggested?

KuranKaname said:
What about an anime suggestion from me? Will you two consider watching something I suggested?

If I have more interest in watching your suggestion than Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo and Madoka Magica, then yes.

MadaraUchiha said:
If I have more interest in watching your suggestion than Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo and Madoka Magica, then yes.

Okay. I will see my watchlist and suggest something, tomorrow.

KuranKaname said:

I will think about it. I got too much on my plate already. Well if everyone is watching, then may be I will consider it too

MadaraUchiha said:
I'm gonna start Gintama(technically I'm gonna resume from episode 38), Monogatari series and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica from tomorrow.

If anybody is interested in watching Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, I'll watch it instead of Madoka Magica, since probably everybody has watched Madoka Magica.

Here's some info on Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/13759/Sakurasou_no_Pet_na_Kanojo
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo eventually but its not very high priority for me right now.

You guys suggest something then.
I guess everybody here probably prefers something that's shounen, and has some amount of action and adventure.

MadaraUchiha said:
You guys suggest something then.
I guess everybody here probably prefers something that's shounen, and has some amount of action and adventure.

That's what you used to like too. But now, you seem to go for other genre.

I would like to recommend, vampire Knight. Will this be rejected? If it's rejected, I will suggest something else.

i watched this anime before. it's a time killing anime nothing to write anything about it. if you were to post things, i might give replies too

yaoifangirl said:
i watched this anime before. it's a time killing anime nothing to write anything about it. if you were to post things, i might give replies too

Um...I am lost. Are you talking about Kuran's suggestion or some other anime?

Claraviolet said:
Um...I am lost. Are you talking about Kuran's suggestion or some other anime?

I am talking about vampire knight. i didn't know that, anything else was suggested or i must have overlooked that.

yaoifangirl said:
I am talking about vampire knight. i didn't know that, anything else was suggested or i must have overlooked that.

Jeez .. Fine. Okay. I watched it too and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It's not that great and i did regret picking it up in the first place

Claraviolet said:
Jeez .. Fine. Okay. I watched it too and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It's not that great and i did regret picking it up in the first place

why is it not great? it got art, plot and even pacing is good. i would recommend it to people. it deserves at least 7.5

Back