Anime avatar

Star_Of_Hope said:

I thought you wanted to leave the place, just like other NBF members :(

Well, I talking with people in the virtual world more confortable than talking with people in the real world.........So, it is necessary for me to remain active somewhere........

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, I talking with people in the virtual world more confortable than talking with people in the real world.........So, it is necessary for me to remain active somewhere........

Clara is like that too.
May be even sharuya.
I don't know much about shaurya though.

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Clara is like that too.
May be even sharuya.
I don't know much about shaurya though.

Hmm, great........

MadaraUchiha said:
NBF and narutospot..........Was a member in these forums......

I'll PM the names of other forums to you......

they aren't impressive.
rules are dumb x(

Kizaru said:
MadaraUchiha said:
NBF and narutospot..........Was a member in these forums......

I'll PM the names of other forums to you......

they aren't impressive.
rules are dumb x(
NBF was this forum's predecessor, and Narutospot has a very large community.........I don't know if it's active or not......

I'm not a huge anime person, but I can still respect an awesome looking picture, much like my current avatar. No clue where he's from, but I think he looks awesome!

Arariel said:
I'm not a huge anime person, but I can still respect an awesome looking picture, much like my current avatar. No clue where he's from, but I think he looks awesome!

lol
i was about to ask the guy in your avatar xD

Arariel said:
That avatar sure looks good :D

I keep changing my avatar...I don't stick to anything for long actually :p
But I thought that it is good to maintain a single avatar for a while in place like a forum...so my frequency of changing profile pictures has decreased lately

i like anime avatars and cute avatars. i am deciding to change my avatar. may be i should change my name and avatar for a change.

Risk said:
Usually when I pick an avatar it doesn't change for quite some time.

you never changed your avatar and i pegged to be one of those people, who never changes their avatar or username.

Back