Anime Avatar Pack

Rahul

I need some good Anime Avatar Pack that have 100x100 pixles in size and if they are animated then it will be awesome...
i also searched on google but didn't find any good... if someone have please give me a link to download

Star_Of_Hope said:
Rahul said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Any specific anime?

i don't know.. may be mixed or that looks pretty well..
not only one Anime, i want Minimum 1K avatar pack ;)

I don't think,you can find such a thing so easily :D

i tried to find but its not in zip pack.. i have to download one by one... it will be eat my so much time. lol :(

Rahul said:
i tried to find but its not in zip pack.. i have to download one by one... it will be eat my so much time. lol :(

Well,you are talking about all the anime here :D
It's going to be hard :)

Star_Of_Hope said:
Rahul said:

i am thinking to make 100K anime avatar pack and upload its to paid networks... so by doing this i can make some $$$ too... hehehe
how is my idea?

Rahul said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Rahul said:

i am thinking to make 100K anime avatar pack and upload its to paid networks... so by doing this i can make some $$$ too... hehehe
how is my idea?

Great.But look out for copyrighted images :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Rahul said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Rahul said:

how is my idea?

Great.But look out for copyrighted images :D
yes,, thanks for this info... i will try to make more cool and attractive using my photoshop skills

Star_Of_Hope said:
Rahul said:
yes,, thanks for this info... i will try to make more cool and attractive using my photoshop skills

Good luck :D

Show us some of your work, when you are done :)

sure... currently i am developing a plugin for MyBB. its a paid to visit system or you can say this its a PTC plugin ;)

Star_Of_Hope said:
Rahul said:
sure... currently i am developing a plugin for MyBB. its a paid to visit system or you can say this its a PTC plugin ;)

That's great :D
You are a programmer too huh? :)

He initially had his website's ID in his signature,and his website was quite good............

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Rahul said:

He initially had his website's ID in his signature,and his website was quite good............
Well,he need some more posts to advertise his site in OPF :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Rahul said:

Yep, I told him about the rules regarding advertising and he removed it...........Juz saying that his website was kinda good...............

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Rahul said:

Yep, I told him about the rules regarding advertising and he removed it...........Juz saying that his website was kinda good...............

I see.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Rahul said:

yup,,,, hehehe... if you need any help related to plugin then contact me.. i will be try my best :)

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Rahul said:

its ok... i need some more time to develop my site once i add some free content on my site then i will be start advertising as much i can do...
i am just thinking to what will be add or not :)

Rahul said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Rahul said:

yup,,,, hehehe... if you need any help related to plugin then contact me.. i will be try my best :)

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Rahul said:

its ok... i need some more time to develop my site once i add some free content on my site then i will be start advertising as much i can do...
i am just thinking to what will be add or not :)

Oh, okay...........

Back