Anime after 2010- Your thoughts....

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
My list(opinion on anime I've watched that released after 2010):
Great:Good:Average:Bad: Ao no Exorcist(Blue Exorcist, Deadman Wonderland, Mayoiga, Shinrei Tantei Yakumo(Psychic Detective Yakuma).

I don't think blue exorcist, deadman wonderland are new anime like you said.
What made you dislike these two anime

I have heard that ao no exorcist manga is too good. Looks like in anime they have modified everything to make it simple. Why don't you read the manga then?
I think deadman wonderland is an average anime and gore, it's like a present for many adults. They think gore is what differentiates an anime from a cartoon.

Nel said:
I have heard that ao no exorcist manga is too good. Looks like in anime they have modified everything to make it simple. Why don't you read the manga then?
I think deadman wonderland is an average anime and gore, it's like a present for many adults. They think gore is what differentiates an anime from a cartoon.

I didn't know that anime studio can modify the story like that. Don't they have copy-rights?
Gore revolves around murderers and mature content so, I don't know how to say it but the gore is present only in mature anime.

Nel said:
I didn't know that anime studio can modify the story like that. Don't they have copy-rights?
Gore revolves around murderers and mature content so, I don't know how to say it but the gore is present only in mature anime.

I didn't think authors would allow that. May be that's how the loops are.
So, is this hunter x hunter ended or what? I heard that it's the best anime.

Nel said:
I didn't think authors would allow that. May be that's how the loops are.
So, is this hunter x hunter ended or what? I heard that it's the best anime.

There were two anime series..... The first one aired in the year 1999, and since, HxH manga suffered from a lot of hiatuses due to the author's poor health, they had to finish the anime and put their own ending...... And, as far as the 2011 anime is concerned, they adapted the manga till the last finished arc, and since there is no content to animate, the anime is on hiatus...... The manga is also on hiatus due to the author's poor health......

I think there are good and bad anime series from several decades. I can think of awesome anime series from the '90s and awesome anime series from two years ago. Time has very little to do with it.

After 2010 there are some anime with good graphics but like every other problem there seems to be couple of problems regarding the character development. It's the same in every anime over the years.

Pirate_Hunter_Zoro said:
After 2010 there are some anime with good graphics but like every other problem there seems to be couple of problems regarding the character development. It's the same in every anime over the years.

Can you give me examples of anime that have these problems?

MadaraUchiha said:
There were two anime series..... The first one aired in the year 1999, and since, HxH manga suffered from a lot of hiatuses due to the author's poor health, they had to finish the anime and put their own ending...... And, as far as the 2011 anime is concerned, they adapted the manga till the last finished arc, and since there is no content to animate, the anime is on hiatus...... The manga is also on hiatus due to the author's poor health......

That's really sad. I have heard that it's really good. If that author can't continue such a good project he should pass it on to someone else who can do a good job.

MadaraUchiha said:
Can you give me examples of anime that have these problems?

Like akame ga kill. There is no character development except for the sob story each character got. Attack on titan, nothing great except for the graphics.

Nel said:
That's really sad. I have heard that it's really good. If that author can't continue such a good project he should pass it on to someone else who can do a good job.

Well, that's his story..... Let's see what his decision is gonna be if he finds out he can't draw anymore.....

Have you noticed that except for a few anime, most of the anime that is recently released are highly depending on their art work rather than the plot?

anime improved but many people prefer the old animation style over anything . i like new animation but i can why

SecretWish said:
anime improved but many people prefer the old animation style over anything . i like new animation but i can why

The only artwork I'm not a fan of is from last decade because anime had the transition from cell to digital and it looked weird at many places. Especially light novel adaptations.

MadaraUchiha said:
The only artwork I'm not a fan of is from last decade because anime had the transition from cell to digital and it looked weird at many places. Especially light novel adaptations.

i looked weird and it is clearly before our time. should concede that...your time should fit there. what is the light novel adaptation that made you draw that conclusion?

Back