AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
gemxtria said:
It's payday tomorrow. might get a payday takeaway

That's great
I am sure it will be a good pay and you can enjoy yourself and your deserve it for all your hardwork

Rinko said:
That's great
I am sure it will be a good pay and you can enjoy yourself and your deserve it for all your hardwork

Kaname said:
That's true man
Have a blast and let me know what you had. If you find something good, share with us
Most likely a kebab haha! I just need to tempt the Mrs

Most likely a kebab haha! I just need to tempt the Mrs
[/quote]

Where do you live?
It's better for you to get your own place than pay so much for the rent alone

[quote="gemxtria" pid='224475' dateline='1603981055']
A place called Chester in the UK. It's a expensive place to live. A house like mine anywhere else will be £400
[/quote]

Then you could try to find something for your own.
It's just a suggestion but giving out so much for rent alone is making me dizzy

Rinko said:
Then you could try to find something for your own.
It's just a suggestion but giving out so much for rent alone is making me dizzy
It like it here though haha! I'm settled now. I make a good wage so i can pay for it. I just have no savings

gemxtria said:
It like it here though haha! I'm settled now. I make a good wage so i can pay for it. I just have no savings

You should think about savings first.
I saved up around 3116 pounds so far and it's not much but i try my best to save up

gemxtria said:
Also chester is a lovely place to live. One of the nicest places i've been hence why i moved here. Check it out on google haha

Rinko said:
You should think about savings first.
I saved up around 3116 pounds so far and it's not much but i try my best to save up
I'll have money eventually. I have a little saved but not that much

gemxtria said:
Also chester is a lovely place to live. One of the nicest places i've been hence why i moved here. Check it out on google haha

I'll have money eventually. I have a little saved but not that much

I try and I am sure it's not much
I don't want to have a dry day and I am sure if we get another lockdown, I need to have money of my own

Rinko said:
I try and I am sure it's not much
I don't want to have a dry day and I am sure if we get another lockdown, I need to have money of my own
My work stays open during lockdown so i'm safe with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back