AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
gemxtria said:
It's been really busy. I had my lunch 2 hours later than normal, but being busy is good. It keeps me busy haha!

lol but you should take care of your health
it comes first before anything. do you take healthy diet?

Blackangel said:
lol but you should take care of your health
it comes first before anything. do you take healthy diet?
It wasn't too bad i had my lunch at 2pm so it wasn't too late.
Oh god no i'm super unhealthy. I have Diabetes for a start but my diet is usually a bag of crisps and a sandwich at lunch then a pizza after work

gemxtria said:
It wasn't too bad i had my lunch at 2pm so it wasn't too late.
Oh god no i'm super unhealthy. I have Diabetes for a start but my diet is usually a bag of crisps and a sandwich at lunch then a pizza after work

i am so sorry to hear that gem.
don't neglect your health and keep taking proper food. sandwich wouldn't do much.

gemxtria said:
Yeah i like it here haha!

That's good to hear.
I haven't talked to you much and I am not sure about your preferred genre. What do you like gemxtria? What does your name mean?

[quote="gemxtria" pid='217519' dateline='1600178011']
I really enjoy horror, psychological and general fighting animes! It's named after a Slipknot song called Gematria. I enjoy the song and use it for most of my socials
[/quote]

That's really cool
I prefer fighting anime a lot too. Then you must have covered the popular ones like Naruto, One piece , Bleach, My hero acedemia.

Then get some food Angel
It's not good to work on an empty stomach. It's bad for your health.

It's still so far away.
it's not possible to meet today's goal so easily Angel. Take a break.

Rinko said:
That's really cool
I prefer fighting anime a lot too. Then you must have covered the popular ones like Naruto, One piece , Bleach, My hero acedemia.
I haven't believe it or not. I don't like watching animes that are very long. I've only seen dragon ball & dragon ball Z that are longer because i watched them as a kid. I like shorter ones like Akame Ga Kill

gemxtria said:
I haven't believe it or not. I don't like watching animes that are very long. I've only seen dragon ball & dragon ball Z that are longer because i watched them as a kid. I like shorter ones like Akame Ga Kill

Dragon Ball is good albeit a little slow-paced.
I have seen Akame ga Kill. Characters die in that anime a lot from what I remember. Do you pick long anime now?

Rinko said:
Dragon Ball is good albeit a little slow-paced.
I have seen Akame ga Kill. Characters die in that anime a lot from what I remember. Do you pick long anime now?
They do in the anime yes. But if you want a totally different story try the Manga. I tend to stick to a maximum of about 50 episodes. I like ones i can just fly through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back