AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not getting much activity as its holiday season.
We should have made some good progress before now. Then we wouldn't have to struggle this much

gemxtria said:
Hey i'm here for now. Not sure how much, i don't know how busy work will be today

Hi gemxtria.
According to Star, we are trying to get 40 posts today and 200 posts tomorrow and 200 posts during the weekend. Will you take 20 posts today?

Rinko said:
Hi gemxtria.
According to Star, we are trying to get 40 posts today and 200 posts tomorrow and 200 posts during the weekend. Will you take 20 posts today?
I can try my best, i'm at work and have a hospital appointment but i'll see what i can do

gemxtria said:
I can try my best, i'm at work and have a hospital appointment but i'll see what i can do

That's really great.
Thank you and we need less than 40 posts now. May be we can have a head start for tomorrow at this rate.

Rinko said:
That's really great.
Thank you and we need less than 40 posts now. May be we can have a head start for tomorrow at this rate.
Ooooo yeah maybe! I'll try have a look through some threads

gemxtria said:
Ooooo yeah maybe! I'll try have a look through some threads

That's great. Holiday season
No one is here much and the Christmas is almost here. Do you have any plans on that day?

Great job everyone and I am glad to see so much progress today.
Let's keep this up and we need just a handful of posts now. Good luck!

we were able to meet a single goal
and even for friday we got about 98 posts slack and this is a disaster. a true disaster

this is about to end.
and you are right rinko. we don't need to entire 1000 now. just some more posts like 700 is good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back