AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in Star.
I am not sure if I can post all those remaining posts by myself but if it's just 10 I can do that in the next 10 minutes

That's good to know
I will try to drop by as well. Need some more time to be here continuously. I am in the middle of preparing dinner

[quote="gemxtria" pid='232289' dateline='1608210485']
Ah yeah that’ll be cool :) I’ll try have a look through some threads and see if I have an answer for any of them haha
[/quote]

Angel posted some threads today.
Check them out and I am sure they are interesting enough to get some more replies from others as well

[quote="Rinko" pid='232292' dateline='1608210586']

Angel posted some threads today.
Check them out and I am sure they are interesting enough to get some more replies from others as well
[/quote]

Ah cool I’ll have a look through them!

[quote="gemxtria" pid='232294' dateline='1608210618']

Ah cool I’ll have a look through them!
[/quote]

That's really cool then.
Just 18 more posts but I have to go out now. So I don't think I can help you out. Well, if you post your 10 posts, we will have just 8 posts slack and that's not big at all

[quote="Rinko" pid='232297' dateline='1608210694']

That's really cool then.
Just 18 more posts but I have to go out now. So I don't think I can help you out. Well, if you post your 10 posts, we will have just 8 posts slack and that's not big at all
[/quote]

I’ll have a look through and see if I can help at all

I don't think we were able to meet yesterday's goal.
Today we should aim for at least 211 to cover yesterday's slack. Good luck everyone

I did a lot of posts yesterday.
It never occurred to me check back before the reset and I would have posted then, if I knew

We have a lot to cover today as well.
At this rate, it's going to be impossible to meet the yearly goal. Well, great job so far everyone

You could have removed that 2k posts requirement, Star.
Poor Angel is already trying so hard to meet the goal and she is trying to read all the manga too

We have time.
Let's see the end result before making those assumptions and if we give up, we wouldn't even be getting 10 posts a day

Probably you are right
But still at least tell her that she still got a chance for that glitter name. We are too close to it anyway

Didn't you inform her about what I said?
I remember seeing your post about it, Rinko and I am sure Blackangel knows about it and we are considering the access issues as well

If that's the case, then it's fine.
I did inform her but she wouldn't trust me so blindly and I am sure she got other plans.

Well, I see.
For the next year, I will try to adjust this numbers and I believe getting extra posts of and 5k can be very hard

That's right it's too hard
Most of the people are not posting at all and may be that anime watch challenge might make people post more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back