AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is coming up to Christmas as well, I'm unsure what age most people here are but on my own site some people haven't been visiting because they've been spending time with their kids. Can't really ask them to do anything else, given how crap the year has been, I think everything just deserves to relax for a while.

apathy said:
Well it is coming up to Christmas as well, I'm unsure what age most people here are but on my own site some people haven't been visiting because they've been spending time with their kids. Can't really ask them to do anything else, given how crap the year has been, I think everything just deserves to relax for a while.

That's true.
Most of the people here celebrate that festival. Well, then I don't think we can meet our extra yearly goal this year

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's true.
Most of the people here celebrate that festival. Well, then I don't think we can meet our extra yearly goal this year

We already made more than half of those extra posts.
Even if we fail to meet the goal, may be you can at least give that colour to Angel

It's good to see you in high spirits
We were not able to post much during the weekend and the slack is about 300

Been watching Goblin Slayer as well. Would have finished it last night but Crunchyroll went down. It's a cool show once you get over the bad scene at the start

gemxtria said:
Been watching Goblin Slayer as well. Would have finished it last night but Crunchyroll went down. It's a cool show once you get over the bad scene at the start

That's really good
How would you rate it? At least an 8? That's the normal rating given for a good anime

Rinko said:
That's really good
How would you rate it? At least an 8? That's the normal rating given for a good anime
Personally yeah i'd give an 8 i think! got 3 episodes left i think

gemxtria said:
Personally yeah i'd give an 8 i think! got 3 episodes left i think

That's not much.
I think I dropped it and I will have to pick it back again. I am sure it's a good watch

Rinko said:
That's not much.
I think I dropped it and I will have to pick it back again. I am sure it's a good watch
It is pretty good. Just some questionable scenes, and it's very male heavy, it makes females look weak

gemxtria said:
It is pretty good. Just some questionable scenes, and it's very male heavy, it makes females look weak

It's almost the same in every other action or shonen anime and I am not surprised.
There are only a few good female protagonists in anime

Rinko said:
It's almost the same in every other action or shonen anime and I am not surprised.
There are only a few good female protagonists in anime
True. but there was a girl in it that defeated some leader 10 years before the anime is set and now she's a crying mess

gemxtria said:
True. but there was a girl in it that defeated some leader 10 years before the anime is set and now she's a crying mess

I have only ever watched this anime l, Seirei no Moribito where they give importance to females.
I like it a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back