AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackangel said:
oh cool
then when do you watch anime gem? during your free hours at work?
No i just chill really. I watch anime when i get home, i have about 3 hours free after work

gemxtria said:
No i just chill really. I watch anime when i get home, i have about 3 hours free after work

that's great gem
and i do watch anime at work sometimes. well, it's more reading manga

Blackangel said:
that's great gem
and i do watch anime at work sometimes. well, it's more reading manga
I really only have 2, 15 minute breaks so not enough time to do anything haha! I've been watching a lot more anime now though, i'm back into it!

gemxtria said:
I really only have 2, 15 minute breaks so not enough time to do anything haha! I've been watching a lot more anime now though, i'm back into it!

that's not a lot
and i get at least 25 minutes break. may be because we are tired after just 2 hours of cooking.
and what anime are you watching now?

Blackangel said:
that's not a lot
and i get at least 25 minutes break. may be because we are tired after just 2 hours of cooking.
and what anime are you watching now?
I've started Sword Art Online! I watched Darling in the franxx over the weekend and watched Nobunaga Teachers young bride which was weird

gemxtria said:
I've started Sword Art Online! I watched Darling in the franxx over the weekend and watched Nobunaga Teachers young bride which was weird

then make some reviews lol
and i have been planning to watch darling in the franxx.
it is too shojo?

Blackangel said:
then make some reviews lol
and i have been planning to watch darling in the franxx.
it is too shojo?
a little. It's a futuristic anime that involves fighting, romance, and some other things, it is very good

gemxtria said:
a little. It's a futuristic anime that involves fighting, romance, and some other things, it is very good

then i am up for it
but i just have to find some time and i will check it out pretty soon

This is great progress
We can make a few extra posts today judging by the progress so far. Are you still here Angel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back