[quote="gemxtria" pid='228529' dateline='1606127018']
I think she was here earlier but i haven't seen her since i've arrived
[/quote]

I see
Well, I hope she gets back here soon. Only then we can see good activity here

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see
Well, I hope she gets back here soon. Only then we can see good activity here
We should see her at some point for sure. I think we're closer to the goal now anyway

gemxtria said:
We should see her at some point for sure. I think we're closer to the goal now anyway

That's true.
I will drop by later on an hour or so. I will have to post some more topics today at part of my personal goal

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's true.
I will drop by later on an hour or so. I will have to post some more topics today at part of my personal goal
No problem, i'll post some topics too and try fill the page up

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see
Earlier we used to post all the topics to Facebook. I don't think people would want that now
I think it would look like spam these days. It's a lot better to post news or a meme with a picture each time

gemxtria said:
I think it would look like spam these days. It's a lot better to post news or a meme with a picture each time

I see.
We usually try to make them have a glimpse at all the discussions we have here...

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see.
We usually try to make them have a glimpse at all the discussions we have here...
Yeah, it's like i said i'm going to link the forum URL to every post i make. if there is a related thread on the forum i'll link that as well. There will always be something to push them to the site

gemxtria said:
We managed to pass 200 which is nice. Hopefully people can stick around and we can talk more!

That's true
It's just that, I don't think I can post a lot now. It's almost 9:10 PM here

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's true
It's just that, I don't think I can post a lot now. It's almost 9:10 PM here
Don't worry, we've gone a little bit over 200 and every little helps so to speak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back