AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackangel said:
i understand
i hope she will get better. i really want her to be better. don't worry too much alright gem?
I'm okay i just need to make sure she's drinking a lot i think

Looks like we might not be able to meet any goal today.
So far our progress is not bad but meeting today's goal could be difficult now

don't say that star
and we will never know for sure and we just need 50 more posts and it should be easy

gemxtria said:
The gf has just taken her on a walk and she seems okay

that's good to know
so she is completely fine now?

Blackangel said:
don't say that star
and we will never know for sure and we just need 50 more posts and it should be easy

that's good to know
so she is completely fine now?

I'm not sure. She just said she went to the toilet a lot but i'll see how she is when i'm home

gemxtria said:
I'm not sure. She just said she went to the toilet a lot but i'll see how she is when i'm home

that's great
and let me know too or i will be worried here and i will pray for her quick recovery

Blackangel said:
that's great
and let me know too or i will be worried here and i will pray for her quick recovery
It's a weird one, usually when she's ill she won't eat and she'll be quiet but she seemed fine

gemxtria said:
It's a weird one, usually when she's ill she won't eat and she'll be quiet but she seemed fine

i understand
and she is such a considerate dog and i really feel for her. usually most of the did make a fuss when they are ill

Blackangel said:
i understand
and she is such a considerate dog and i really feel for her. usually most of the did make a fuss when they are ill
She just stays in bed when she's ill feeling sorry for herself

gemxtria said:
She just stays in bed when she's ill feeling sorry for herself

oh i see now
but i do understand that and i think she is wonderful and i would love to get someone like her bedside me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back