Amagi Brilliant Park Anime

never come across the name until now. if you liked it so much, you could have recommended it for our group watch. do you plan to recommend this?

Angel said:
never come across the name until now. if you liked it so much, you could have recommended it for our group watch. do you plan to recommend this?

No I usually recommend stuff I've already watched. Plus the time for recommendations have closed, and I'm surprised that nobody has posted a thread for polls.

MadaraUchiha said:
No I usually recommend stuff I've already watched. Plus the time for recommendations have closed, and I'm surprised that nobody has posted a thread for polls.

why would you want to re watch it with others? if it were me, i would recommend something i haven't watched, sn't that the whole point of this?

Angel said:
why would you want to re watch it with others? if it were me, i would recommend something i haven't watched, sn't that the whole point of this?

I don't get you. I mentioned that I won't be recommending it, meaning I won't be rewatching it, meaning I'd probably recommend something new. Did you read it wrong?

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't get you. I mentioned that I won't be recommending it, meaning I won't be rewatching it, meaning I'd probably recommend something new. Did you read it wrong?

recommendations are made for the group watch for the anime, that you haven't watched or planned to re watch. ins't it fun to watch a new anime with others? i didn't read it wrong.

Angel said:
recommendations are made for the group watch for the anime, that you haven't watched or planned to re watch. ins't it fun to watch a new anime with others? i didn't read it wrong.

Yes and that's why I said I won't be recommending Amagi Brilliant Park, and that I'll recommend something new. Again, what are you getting at?

MadaraUchiha said:
Yes and that's why I said I won't be recommending Amagi Brilliant Park, and that I'll recommend something new. Again, what are you getting at?

re watching. i never heard you re watching anything. even if you like an anime, too much, i never saw any post of you saying that you have re watched something.

Angel said:
re watching. i never heard you re watching anything. even if you like an anime, too much, i never saw any post of you saying that you have re watched something.

I don't like re-watching because for one, there are hundreds of anime out there I wanna watch and two, I'm just afraid that the anime will get worse, and all of its flaws will get more apparent.
That doesn't mean I haven't rewatched anything. I have rewatched Naruto, One Piece, Death Note, Steins Gate, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Psycho-Pass, Phantom, Attack on Titan Season 1, etc. And all of these happen to be my favourites so that's a given.

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't like re-watching because for one, there are hundreds of anime out there I wanna watch and two, I'm just afraid that the anime will get worse, and all of its flaws will get more apparent.
That doesn't mean I haven't rewatched anything. I have rewatched Naruto, One Piece, Death Note, Steins Gate, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Psycho-Pass, Phantom, Attack on Titan Season 1, etc. And all of these happen to be my favourites so that's a given.

i never saw any of your posts saying that you have re watched something.
it shouldn't matter much but it's impressive that you have re watched the long ones. i would never re watch all the 800 episodes of one piece again. it would take me an year at least.

Angel said:
i never saw any of your posts saying that you have re watched something.
it shouldn't matter much but it's impressive that you have re watched the long ones. i would never re watch all the 800 episodes of one piece again. it would take me an year at least.

Not 800. About 400 or so, just the pre-time-skip stuff. And I skipped around a lot.

MadaraUchiha said:
Not 800. About 400 or so, just the pre-time-skip stuff. And I skipped around a lot.

i admit that most of the content that are aired recently is still fresh on our minds...but i wouldn't skip more than 100 if were to re watch it. i don't skip a lot, when i am re watching.

MadaraUchiha said:
By skipping I don't mean skipping actual episodes. I meant fast-forwarding the boring parts, etc.

i would do that too. i usually speed up the video and try to complete it within 14 minutes. i wouldn't be missing anything at all and it save me time. even forwarding takes time

Angel said:
i would do that too. i usually speed up the video and try to complete it within 14 minutes. i wouldn't be missing anything at all and it save me time. even forwarding takes time

I mean you just press two buttons while watching and I'm used to it so it's not a hassle.
Plus in One Piece, I tend to skip the fight scenes since they aren't really all that good.

MadaraUchiha said:
I mean you just press two buttons while watching and I'm used to it so it's not a hassle.
Plus in One Piece, I tend to skip the fight scenes since they aren't really all that good.

i don't think i am capable of punching two buttons the entire video. i used to do that before but then i stopped it. i like one piece fights like zoros fights and other strawhats fights. i don't like luffy fights as they are very long

Angel said:
i don't think i am capable of punching two buttons the entire video. i used to do that before but then i stopped it. i like one piece fights like zoros fights and other strawhats fights. i don't like luffy fights as they are very long

I'm so used to doing it that it's a reflex action for me. Luffy's fights are some of my least favourites as well.

MadaraUchiha said:
I'm so used to doing it that it's a reflex action for me. Luffy's fights are some of my least favourites as well.

i don't want to kill my keys so i stopped doing it. luffy's fights are always bad. you might not feel like that in manga but in anime, they always take up too much time.

Angel said:
i don't want to kill my keys so i stopped doing it. luffy's fights are always bad. you might not feel like that in manga but in anime, they always take up too much time.

Yes that's one of the reasons why I didn't like the Dressrosa arc a lot.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yes that's one of the reasons why I didn't like the Dressrosa arc a lot.

but in dressrosa arc that doflamingo was a mystery. he might have gotten many connections to fake his capture and i want to know how he got connected to the celestial dragons.

Back