Am I annoying? Should I stay or leave, MAF

Should I stay or leave?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
should i stay or leave?
i do try to make more posts and i get the ideas from other forums and try to change them a little bit people think i am annoying.
it's fine with me but if people are leaving because of me, then it's time for you all to make a decision

should i stay or leave?
i do try to make more posts and i get the ideas from other forums and try to change them a little bit people think i am annoying.
it's fine with me but if people are leaving because of me, then it's time for you all to make a decision
Who are those who leave because of you?

Don't leave.
If you are to leave, I would probably drift away from here

I'm new so I don't have a horse in this race, or know anyone that's involved, but did any of these people that apparently left because of you tell you why they think you're annoying? I think the first step in self improvement is finding the common criticisms and finding ways to improve yourself from there. Leaving the community would help the community, but it won't help you. Unless you plan on changing yourself, you're going to end up pushing your problems onto another community, and end up redoing the cycle of running people off and making yourself upset all over again, or worse, they'll run you off. This will also sound harsh, but people can also misinterpret this thread as fishing for compliments or sympathy points.

I'm new so I don't have a horse in this race, or know anyone that's involved, but did any of these people that apparently left because of you tell you why they think you're annoying? I think the first step in self improvement is finding the common criticisms and finding ways to improve yourself from there. Leaving the community would help the community, but it won't help you. Unless you plan on changing yourself, you're going to end up pushing your problems onto another community, and end up redoing the cycle of running people off and making yourself upset all over again, or worse, they'll run you off. This will also sound harsh, but people can also misinterpret this thread as fishing for compliments or sympathy points.
i understand lol.
i thought i was just trying to be helpful and didn't realize that i was really annoying to others
Lol i haven't vote, should i give you one?
no please.
Stay Dark. You talk to me more than anyone on here.
thank you kaden.
thank you for saying those words.

Back