All time favorite anime character?

Arariel

Who is your all time favorite anime character?

I'd have to go with Lucario from Pokemon.

Many.........Light Yagami from Death Note, Lelouch from Code Geass, Roronoa Zoro from One Piece, Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter(2011), Makishima Shogo from Psycho-Pass, Itachi Uchiha from Naruto: Shippuden and Izaya Orihara from Durarara.............

Hmm... Probably Vegeta from Dragonball Z... Either him or Son Goku... I can't really pick a favorite character, because there are many characters that I like for certain qualities...

i have many favorite characters and i can't say i only have one. i can't pick just one character among many other characters and it's really difficult otherwise.

A big list.. Naruto, Hinata(from naruto and Haikyuu) , Hashirama, Madar, Guy.. In bleach Gin, Aizen, Kenapachi and yama. In ylia kaori, In snafu hikigaya, Lellouch from code, Guts from berserk, Tokuchi from one outs, spike from bepop, tsubasa football, Recca ( from flame of recca), Inu Yasha, Hiye( yu yu hakusho ), urameshi's dad, Black lagoon - that violet haired woman, death note- both hero and villian, subaru from re zero, deku from bnha, ken from TG, dazai and MC in bungou stray dogs etc.......

[quote="Sase" pid='100189' dateline='1531653594']
A big list.. Naruto, Hinata(from naruto and Haikyuu) , Hashirama, Madar, Guy.. In bleach Gin, Aizen, Kenapachi and yama. In ylia kaori, In snafu hikigaya, Lellouch from code, Guts from berserk, Tokuchi from one outs, spike from bepop, tsubasa football, Recca ( from flame of recca), Inu Yasha, Hiye( yu yu hakusho ), urameshi's dad, Black lagoon - that violet haired woman, death note- both hero and villian, subaru from re zero, deku from bnha, ken from TG, dazai and MC in bungou stray dogs etc.......
[/quote]

That's a very big list :cheers:
Do you have top character like you admire so much in that list?

KuranKaname said:
That's a very big list :cheers:
Do you have top character like you admire so much in that list?

Tough to pick bruh..But in childhood, I used to be crazy bout Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2 And black cat

Sase said:
Tough to pick bruh..But in childhood, I used to be crazy bout Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2 And black cat

Even now you picked three characters. Who is the favorite character among those characters?
Will you pick one? :cheers:

Sase said:
Tough .. So freaking tough.. Still Ima pick Inuyasha bruh

Best choice. I used to like Inuyasha lot. I though Inuyasha was a girl at first until I heard him speak. It was a shock to my system as I thought of him as a girl with cute cat ears :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
Best choice. I used to like Inuyasha lot. I though Inuyasha was a girl at first until I heard him speak. It was a shock to my system as I thought of him as a girl with cute cat ears :cheers:

Haha.. I see. He is cool as fuck and so is seshomoru.. Inu X kakoge for life.. Dope romance.. Love it.

Sase said:
Haha.. I see. He is cool as fuck and so is seshomoru.. Inu X kakoge for life.. Dope romance.. Love it.

He is cool but not as cool as seshomorou. His brother would never panic at all. I like that ship too. Kagome suits him and she is like a tomboy.

KuranKaname said:
He is cool but not as cool as seshomorou. His brother would never panic at all. I like that ship too. Kagome suits him and she is like a tomboy.

Yep.. Sesho is a full demon and he is on his own level.. And agreed.. Kagome is a tsundere.. But she cares for Inu though..

Sase said:
Yep.. Sesho is a full demon and he is on his own level.. And agreed.. Kagome is a tsundere.. But she cares for Inu though..

But he can't defeat Inuyasha with that sword that can't be yield by demons. I forgot the name of the sword. I never thought of her as a tsundere. She cares a lot for Inuyasha. She got jealous of Kikyo which is her own self

KuranKaname said:
But he can't defeat Inuyasha with that sword that can't be yield by demons. I forgot the name of the sword. I never thought of her as a tsundere. She cares a lot for Inuyasha. She got jealous of Kikyo which is her own self

Kikyo loved Inuyasha long before Inuyasha had feelings for him.. But geez, she was cold against him cause of kikyo~. And ya are right.. Jealousy in love is common.

And the sword name was Tetsyga. For real though, in terms of Raw power, sesho can defeat Inu. Sesho had tensegan but its a useless sword as it cant be used in battles.

Back