All out anime episode 19

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I really wanted the team other than jinko to win as that sunao guy tried so hard.
I was really moved ...I can't believe that team at all.  Blaming others wouldn't get people anywhere. Everyone should learn that.

I am gonna give this anime an 8 so far. It's good....I didn't expect it to be this good.

yaoifangirl said:
can we post episodic threads? i got plenty of anime and i would like to post episode opinions

Yeah but some folks don't like posting them :/
So you will have to watch out for rude replies.

Claraviolet said:
Yeah but some folks don't like posting them :/
So you will have to watch out for rude replies.

no one ever posted any rude replies for almost months. thanks i will keep it in mind and as long as it is allowed i don't get what their problem is

yaoifangirl said:
no one ever posted any rude replies for almost months. thanks i will keep it in mind and as long as it is allowed i don't get what their problem is

Okay and if you need something or if someone annoys you too much then tag me, I will do what I can for you

Didn't you complete watching this anime? As you can see, they will be getting stronger and next time, jinko might not be able to defeat them that easily

Star_Of_Hope said:
Didn't you complete watching this anime? As you can see, they will be getting stronger and next time, jinko might not be able to defeat them that easily

did you watch it together? I am not interested in most of the anime you pick but some anime are okay

yaoifangirl said:
did you watch it together? I am not interested in most of the anime you pick but some anime are okay

We watch stuff together most of the time but this time, she just knows that I am watching it. I am into sports anime these days.. So..

Back