Alien: Covenant Movie Review

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
Alien: Covenant(2017) Movie Review

PlotPreludePro'sCon's:
The convergence between Prometheus and Alien is not done very well.
There isn't enough for fans of Promotheus or Alien. I can't believe that I'm saying this, but, this could have benefited from being two movies.
There are many horror movie cliches.
Some of the characters are pretty disposable.

Verdict:
Overall, I thought this was a very good movie. For those who didn't like Prometheus, the first act and the first half of second act won't bode well, and for those who liked Prometheus(like myself), there isn't enough answers, as Prometheus movie left us with a lot of unanswered questions. The alien stuff, while awesome, doesn't fit well with the rest of the movie. But, this is still a very good movie. Score: 7.5/10.

Nel said:
Is it an anime movie or a real movie?

It's a real movie. I only post real movie stuff here. I post all the anime stuff in the respective anime discussion sections.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's a real movie. I only post real movie stuff here. I post all the anime stuff in the respective anime discussion sections.

MadaraUchiha said:
Those are anime related, right? Stuff from the latest episodes, I mean. Nothing from manga.

That's right. I thought you stopped reading one piece manga. So you don't have to worry about spoilers

i was looking forward to watching it.
i saw prometheus again today and i wanted to watch this. but if they are not going somewhere where those giants come from, then there isn't much to it.

Back