Alexa tool bar.

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
@[smoker] , @[MadaraUchiha] , @[MelloLily] , @[Target] , @[Tyrant] , @[Shaurya] , @[Kamikaze] , @[Albert Newton] , @[Mansi14] , @[Davis] , @[Paradox] , @[X-Caster] , @[@ak] , @[Sindar] , @[Masterpiece] , @[Roronoa Zoro] , @[Zero] , @[NXL] , @[Jack] , @[Maxot] , @[Ladavia] , @[KonahaANBU] , @[Orochimaru Sama] , @[TheDeathcone] , @[maisafie] ,@[NM.] , @[Ghost] , @[Celestial] ,@[Blaze the great] , @[Zoro] , @[Franky Super] , @[kayazuchiruai] , @[NightBaron], @[Star_Of_Hope]

Hey guys! Please install alexa tool bar in your browsers.It will improve our site ranking :p
We might get some more traffic this way.
For chrome users :

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/alexa-traffic-rank/cknebhggccemgcnbidipinkifmmegdel

For firefox users:

http://www.alexa.com/toolbar?browser=firefox

For internet explorer users:

http://www.alexa.com/toolbar?browser=ie-new

You don't have to use it.It will just monitor your browsing stuff and improve the ranking of the sites you visit :D Thanks for your support guys :D

Masterpiece said:
Internet explorer users? For real ?

I, for one, use Chrome, but some people say that the latest version of IE is quite good...............And, btw, Clara, if it messes up my system, I will remove it..............

MadaraUchiha said:
Masterpiece said:

I, for one, use Chrome, but some people say that the latest version of IE is quite good...............And, btw, Clara, if it messes up my system, I will remove it..............

It provides information.It's an extensions created by Amazon :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Masterpiece said:

Juz saying.............Cuz, overtime, adblock starts creating some problems..............

Members who have installed this tool bar,post in this thread to receive 100 $ from @[Claraviolet] :D
Will that be okay clara?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Members who have installed this tool bar,post in this thread to receive 100 $ from @[Claraviolet] :D
Will that be okay clara?

Instead, she can give 2 rep's............She is, afterall, not rich..............

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Masterpiece said:

What do you mean it provides information ? .-.
Star_Of_Hope said:
Will that be okay clara?
Listen to Madara,he has a better idea ^^
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Will that be okay clara?
Instead, she can give 2 rep's............She is, afterall, not rich..............
That's way better

Masterpiece said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Masterpiece said:

What do you mean it provides information ? .-.
Star_Of_Hope said:
Will that be okay clara?
Listen to Madara,he has a better idea ^^
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
Will that be okay clara?
That's way better

Thanks, dude............

Sure.We will get bored if we wait for her.So,I will do it instead of her.
@[Masterpiece] , @[MadaraUchiha]

Did you install that tool bar?
If you hover your mouse over alexa, it gives the site rank,stats even way back information :D

Star_Of_Hope said:

If you hover your mouse over alexa, it gives the site rank,stats even way back information :D

Yep.............A box with the alphabet 'a' in white with a blue background, in my browser, is there................

Star_Of_Hope said:

Aight I installed it. I hope it won't give me trouble or "modify my data" (that's a permission I had to give when installed)

Masterpiece said:
Star_Of_Hope said:

Aight I installed it. I hope it won't give me trouble or "modify my data" (that's a permission I had to give when installed)

There is nothing wrong with that extension.It even increases the ranking of every site you visit :D

And what about joining us marines now? :D

Masterpiece said:
Star_Of_Hope said:

Please join Shaurya's crew, which I am a part of............You can become a pirate and join a pirate crew for free, but this is not the case if you wanna join marines..............You need to pay a certain amount of money to join marines..............We will also donate some money if you want to buy weapons.........Juz post your reply in this thread:
http://onepieceforum.net/Thread-I-ve-got-a-crew

Star_Of_Hope said:
Masterpiece said:
Star_Of_Hope said:

There is nothing wrong with that extension.It even increases the ranking of every site you visit :D

And what about joining us marines now? :D
As I said to Clara,I'll think about that. I'm afraid I won't have the time to help the group and I will just become a nuisance..

Back