Alerts getting deleted?

Blackangel

my alerts get deleted.
i had some alerts that i wanted to reply later but now i don't have them. can i get them back?

If you deleted them then they're probably gone but if it was a tag you can check your inbox and they should still be there.

Risk said:
If you deleted them then they're probably gone but if it was a tag you can check your inbox and they should still be there.
i didn't delete them but they got deleted and it's not a tag.
i want to get my alerts back but they are all wiped clean

Blackangel said:
i didn't delete them but they got deleted and it's not a tag.
i want to get my alerts back but they are all wiped clean
Weird, I never touch mine they are getting close to a thousand and it has never been removed.

Risk said:
Weird, I never touch mine they are getting close to a thousand and it has never been removed.
i only got 12 alerts now
all the other alerts are gone and why don't you delete those alerts? 1000 is a very big number

I think Clara said they clear the alerts man.
I think @Risk 's alerts are not working as they should . Read alerts would get deleted after sometime

Blackangel said:
i only got 12 alerts now
all the other alerts are gone and why don't you delete those alerts? 1000 is a very big number

Lucifer said:
I think Clara said they clear the alerts man.
I think @Risk 's alerts are not working as they should . Read alerts would get deleted after sometime
They are all from when alerts were always broken they get marked as read now i still just haven't deleted all the old ones. Honestly just wanna see how big I can get the number.

Risk said:
They are all from when alerts were always broken they get marked as read now i still just haven't deleted all the old ones. Honestly just wanna see how big I can get the number.
That's cool man.
If it gets so big, I want to know too. Does alerts have a number that I don't know of or do you calculate them yourself?

Lucifer said:
That's cool man.
If it gets so big, I want to know too. Does alerts have a number that I don't know of or do you calculate them yourself?

i7MQGcO.png

is there any way to get them back?
i want to reply to some of my alerts and i didn't have access to vip section before.

Risk said:
that many?
but how would you know when someone quotes you without opening an alert?
wouldn't you miss replies for your posts?

Blackangel said:
i want to reply to some of my alerts and i didn't have access to vip section before.

that many?

Obviously not no.

Indeed the alerts get deleted from time to time and that applies to read alerts only.
@Risk the reason why your alerts are not getting deleted is because they are unread alerts. We would recommend you to delete these alerts as there is no limit to the number. Until they occupy so much space and cause trouble, the number would keep on growing.
And once the alerts are deleted, they are lost forever.

Lucifer said:
I wasn't talking about that man. Aren't those just unread alerts?
What is your overall alerts count?
I don't know, can you even check that?

Blackangel said:

that many?

The new ones still show up at the top.

Blackangel said:
my alerts get deleted.
i had some alerts that i wanted to reply later but now i don't have them. can i get them back?

sorry to hear that hun...something similar had happened to me in the past but sadly there is nothing that the mods can do about it

Blackrose said:
sorry to hear that hun...something similar had happened to me in the past but sadly there is nothing that the mods can do about it

thank you blackrose.
i will try to see if i can find the threads and sorry if i didn't reply to some of your posts

Risk said:
I don't know, can you even check that?

The new ones still show up at the top.

and you are using it?
but if you have more than 5 alerts?
wouldn't you go to alerts page?

Back