Akira

Silver_Fox

Banned
I wonder why not one has write review about Akira (or maybe i didn't know it's already Made) okay here we go..

Akira is.. good! It's a sci-fi manga with little bit of action, politic and drama. The story is about human experiment and post-apocalyptic , nothing too dark but it's not light either. The strong point of Akira is the story, Akira is one of the manga that doesn't need deep character background and complicated character development, the characters is just there and fulfill their role and everything is fine.

Story flow is neat too, from introduction to build up, climax, settle a bit, build up again, last climax and lastly epilog, you won't get bored from Akira. A good reading, you can give this title a chance. There is also anime adaptation from Akira but i recommend to read the manga first to know the original story.

usually we give ratings in manga or anime reviews.
like for the art, or music or plot or character development. how do you like it?

I wasn't really giving it my full attention when I watched it but it was confusing for me.

Angel said:
usually we give ratings in manga or anime reviews.
like for the art, or music or plot or character development. how do you like it?

Oooh.. so that's the proper way to do it, haha.. sorry i'll do better job next time

Okay so...
Art 9/10
Plot 9/10
Character development 8/10

How do i like it? I already write in my so-called review hehe..

Risk said:
I wasn't really giving it my full attention when I watched it but it was confusing for me.

Better to read the manga to get a grip on the story. I did that too, manga first and then the anime

BlueFog2019 said:
Oooh.. so that's the proper way to do it, haha.. sorry i'll do better job next time

Okay so...
Art 9/10
Plot 9/10
Character development 8/10

How do i like it? I already write in my so-called review hehe..

Better to read the manga to get a grip on the story. I did that too, manga first and then the anime

how do you like it is like overall rating for it.
but i think you would give it a very good rating and your individual ratings are very high too

Angel said:
how do you like it is like overall rating for it.
but i think you would give it a very good rating and your individual ratings are very high too

Well you can already guess it hahaha..

Back