Akira for August group watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come it's already been decided with a poll?
I was sure, there is going to be a poll for this.

it's a one sided one this time
there is no point in adding a poll and we could save time in this way.

I won’t be watching it this month, because I’m addicted to a Chinese TV show currently.

@blackangel sorry hun I tried hard to finish this but halfway through I couldn't watch anymore. Truth be told it's kinda creepy for me. I like the fun spirit in kaneda though

White_Tiger said:
Akira? Haa.. that's a good one, i'm pretty sure that you guys enjoy this
lol yeah . you watched it?
Blackrose said:
@blackangel sorry hun I tried hard to finish this but halfway through I couldn't watch anymore. Truth be told it's kinda creepy for me. I like the fun spirit in kaneda though
it's all cool
if you don't like it then you don't have to force yourself to like it.

Blackangel said:
it is
lately though not many are participating. usually we give a month to watch the series gem.
If i don't manage to watch Akira in the next few days tag me in the next one and i'll participate in it

gemxtria said:
If i don't manage to watch Akira in the next few days tag me in the next one and i'll participate in it

cool gem.
i will and thank you so much for trying to take part in the group watch.

Oooh, that sounds like a name that was on my bucket list. I had no idea that was the anime to watch this month. It is a movie, isn't it?

Or are thete an actual series?

Blackangel said:
it's all cool

Yes, a rare series which i actually read the manga and watch the anime

Blackangel said:
it's all cool

I really did try though..I made it through half of the movie but then I just couldn't watch anymore

Yeah it's a movie

Blackrose said:
I really did try though..I made it through half of the movie but then I just couldn't watch anymore

Yeah it's a movie

i agree too
it's a little too complicated for this. i know you have a very kind heart.

I was watching little witch academia on Netflix, so I was thinking in digging the threads for the episodes there even if tahtw as for July, as for the movie I'll watch it so we can discuss it.

To be honest I like the monthly watch event, is too bad not many people participate. maybe keeping it for movies for now might be a good idea, that way it is not a heavy load and might make more people interested in participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back