Ajin: You should be watching this anime

Kai

It gets a lot of crap for its graphics due to the CGI and what not (Think Knights of Sadonia) but it really is overexaggerated. This anime is absolutely amazing.

Great Lead Character, Twisted Villains/Anti-heros and it actually has a good story. I recommend this anime for those who are fans of anime such as Tokyo Ghoul...after AJin's most recent episode, I have officially found my Tokyo ghoul of 2016 which was one of my faves(at least the first season).

never heard of it bro?
is it a new anime or is it an ongoing anime?
how do you rate it in a scale of 10?

I think I am going to watch this anime soon.
Many people are talking about a lot in other sites as well.

Kai said:
It gets a lot of crap for its graphics due to the CGI and what not (Think Knights of Sadonia) but it really is overexaggerated. This anime is absolutely amazing.

Great Lead Character, Twisted Villains/Anti-heros and it actually has a good story. I recommend this anime for those who are fans of anime such as Tokyo Ghoul...after AJin's most recent episode, I have officially found my Tokyo ghoul of 2016 which was one of my faves(at least the first season).

I watched Ajin Kai ^^
I thought it was great. it is a matter of taste when it comes to the animation a lot of people are critisizing because no matter how you want it to be perfect it has flaws, the animation is not 100% good it is new and the notion of 3d is wonderful, so much can be done with 3d that can't be done in 2d. there are some flaws in character movement sometime it seems a liitle too computerized and it seems a little laggy even..
but! great plot, 90% of this show is commendable! great story line main character is super evolving (i like it when the keep them interesting and unpredictable) although the Demi-human Demi-god issue has been in several shows the plot gets you. so yeah that's Ajin can't wait for 2nd season ^^

Back