Aizen's Bankai

smoker said:
TheRealOne said:
smoker said:
what was his zanpakuto power??? hypnosis right??

Yeah complete hypnosis. He can create an illusion that is powerful enough to transcend the 5 senses.

aizens bankai would be a scary one....

I can't really imagine what could be more powerful and advanced than his shikai.

TheRealOne said:
smoker said:
TheRealOne said:
smoker said:
what was his zanpakuto power??? hypnosis right??

Yeah complete hypnosis. He can create an illusion that is powerful enough to transcend the 5 senses.

aizens bankai would be a scary one....

I can't really imagine what could be more powerful and advanced than his shikai.

maybe something like a god form of body by seeing it everyone will not be able to move :p

well....maybe....something like ....infinite sukuyomi....or similar powers of sharingan would be appropriate i assume...:p

Yeah it could be something as power as infinite tsukuyomi. Something that is extremely hard to break out of. And it'd be stronger than his shikai in this sense because the illusion would be on a much more grandier scale. I think his bankai could also involve using memory distortion..

In bleach there are some more bankai's yet to be revealed some of them are ichigos two swords bankai,urahara and aizen...rukia's bankai was revealed lately but it was good

but...i think think rukia's not really eligible to achieve Bankai....much like she's not qualified enough to have one...

Albert Newton said:
but...i think think rukia's not really eligible to achieve Bankai....much like she's not qualified enough to have one...

No man she is eligible and she is qualified enough too.....

well....i dont consider her eligible.....like she's not powerful enough without bankai or shikai and...hadnt any enough training...or skills...to start with...

she is powerful and smart.as you said she may not be eligible for bankai but she is the only person who can control her bankai

smoker said:
Albert Newton said:
yeah.....maybe...thst's true...

I forgot to ask you have youever seen urahara's bankai??

i don't remember seeing it till now

well....yeah...i dont remember seeing it either....well...i 've got some glitch in my memory...of the fight with aizen...so...i cant tell really..:p

Naw it's mentioned that he has one but he's never shown it. But it's probably very powerful, that much I can say. Not sure why he never used it against aizen though o.o

TheRealOne said:
Naw it's mentioned that he has one but he's never shown it. But it's probably very powerful, that much I can say. Not sure why he never used it against aizen though o.o

yes uraharas bankai was never shown....maybe they will show it in 1000 years war where aizen is going to come back with his power and attack everyone...this is my prediction that aizen is still alive and escaped from cell when quincies attacked soul society

Yeah we'll most likely see mostly everyone's bankai if not everyone entirely. I can't wait to see shunsui and ukitake.

smoker said:
TheRealOne said:

yes uraharas bankai was never shown....maybe they will show it in 1000 years war where aizen is going to come back with his power and attack everyone...this is my prediction that aizen is still alive and escaped from cell when quincies attacked soul society

But didn't the Quincy guy offer to free aizen during the commotion but aizen refused and chose to stay in his cell?

Back