Afterthought after read Monster Girl Recchan

MoonlightShadow

V.I.P. Member
If you looks good and cute you'll be lucky enough because society will highly regards you

I think.. this is how society work. We put too much value for eye candy, if you look good then people will like you more and pay more attention to you, if you're just an eyesore then almost nobody pay attention to you

That's indeed right.
But if you have done something great, then the society will be forced to recognize you.

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's indeed right.
But if you have done something great, then the society will be forced to recognize you.

That's exactly what Recchan did. She got temporary recognition because of what she did, but when she failed.. she comeback to nobody

Blackangel said:
you are right about that
i don't thin recchan got any popularity because she is not even a girl.

At least her body looks like girl

White_Tiger_Of_Lunar_Mountain said:
That's exactly what Recchan did. She got temporary recognition because of what she did, but when she failed.. she comeback to nobody

At least her body looks like girl

yeah but not many people can see that
they only see the face of the monster.

White_Tiger_Of_Lunar_Mountain said:
Because most people only see beauty. Beauty lies in face

probably you are right about that
but what if they face is cute and not the rest of the body? like scars?

DiamondDust said:
If you looks good and cute you'll be lucky enough because society will highly regards you

I think.. this is how society work. We put too much value for eye candy, if you look good then people will like you more and pay more attention to you, if you're just an eyesore then almost nobody pay attention to you

Back