Afro Samurai anime review

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Afro Samurai[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]After a boy watches his father die by the hands of his fathers best friend, Justice. The boy takes his fathers sword and goes out into the world to hone his skill to get revenge for his father.

By the name of the show hes not your average Samurai. Hes a quiet,if you come up against him he going to give it 100% cause revenge is his end game.He also has a sidekick who comes along with Afro on his travels named Ninja Ninja. Ninja Ninja has the opposite personality to Afro. He non stop talking guy who doesnt relly have any fighting ability.

Afro comes up against alot of foes on his journys. Theres an organisation who wants a special item that Afro has in his possesion and they throw themselfs and former friends that Afro had and even Afro himself.

You might notice some fimilair voices in this anime. Samuel L. Jackson does the voice of Afro Samurai and Ron Perlman as Justice.

All music is done by The Rza from the Wu Tang Clan

This anime is only 5 episodes long so if you have a spare hour and a bit i would recommend this show. A lot of blood and flying limbs an a sex scene so not for the kids.

Its pretty old now its about 7 or 8 years old. But i feel its an anime that needs to be seen at least once before you go.

-thecrows2332[/font]

I have skipped it so long because I already have some Samurai X to catch up.
hearing it is this short and considering all the good praise it used to receive at CoV. I definitely going to add this one to my bucket.

Back