Ads?

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
i think we need to promote maf
it's almost dying and we can't save it if we don't purchase ads for it

Well, as of now it will be hard to purchase them.
We just have to be active and I am sure MAF will revive once again

On all of my sites, X has actually been the best promotional tool. It always proves why the platform is king of discovery. Facebook and Instagram are quite hard to promote with if you don't have a large following and Meta is only going to help show your content if you buy ads. Just my two cents.

On all of my sites, X has actually been the best promotional tool. It always proves why the platform is king of discovery. Facebook and Instagram are quite hard to promote with if you don't have a large following and Meta is only going to help show your content if you buy ads. Just my two cents.
Isn't that twitter?
We do have an account for OPF before but it never worked for us 😅

Isn't that twitter?
We do have an account for OPF before but it never worked for us 😅
Ya, that's Twitter. The problem is always getting people off of social media and onto your site, it keeps getting harder and harder as most people on a platform want to stay on that platform.

Ya, that's Twitter. The problem is always getting people off of social media and onto your site, it keeps getting harder and harder as most people on a platform want to stay on that platform.
but nothing beats fb even more.
people are on facebook and even if it's not as popular as it's used to be.

That's true.
Well, thank you. I will look into it 🙂

Back