Adblock

Jupiter Zero

Don't like ads? Me neither. Do you use Adblock on all the sites? I typically try to unblock sites I like. The main reason I have ever used Adblock was for is to keep away annoying pop ups that my computer browser only blocks some pop ups. I know its not so nice, but some sites way overdue the advertisements. So, how do you feel about blocking advertisements?

Anyways, here's the link to the site to download the app onto your browser. Trust me, its not malware to some of those of you who are as paranoid as I am.

https://adblockplus.org

Jupiter Zero said:
What kind of trouble can it cause?

Sometimes, Google ads's appear inside frame of the video. Also, it causes some troubles with page refreshing, over-time..............

Jupiter Zero said:
Oh okay, that makes sense. :)

Please quote someone so that they will get notified about your reply(not talking about this post, but, about posts you made in other threads).............Also, people will be able to follow the flow of the conversation, if you quote a post.............To quote, press the button that is situated next to the reply button in someone's post............When you place your mouse over that, a message called "Quote this post" will be displayed.........Press that button and select "Quote this post" that is displayed at the bottom of the 'Quick Reply' box and then type your post......Alternatively, you can tag someone to notify them about your post...............To tag someone, use this method:
@[Username]
(Don't miss the square brackets).

Even I use it as some sites add tons of ads and popup such that we cant even find the content but I disable in the sites which I use frequently and have less number of ads.

Back