A strong-minded Female Character Anime!

Naiwen

I like shojos, but I like it with a strong female lead. Could anyone recommend me any?

Naiwen said:
I like shojis, but I like it with a strong female lead. Could anyone recommend me any?

Do youeam shoo? Why don't you try bleach. Rukia and bell are such good characters. Otherwise try female lead anime like slayers, hellsing

Fate/Zero, Kill la Kill(I wouldn't say that the character is strong, but, yeah, the anime is great, and the main character is a female), Psycho-Pass(to some extent).....

MadaraUchiha said:
Fate/Zero, Kill la Kill(I wouldn't say that the character is strong, but, yeah, the anime is great, and the main character is a female), Psycho-Pass(to some extent).....

Thanks for these suggestions.

Naiwen said:
I like shojos, but I like it with a strong female lead. Could anyone recommend me any?

There's a spin-off with a very nice strong-minded girl. Its name's "To Aru Kagaku no Railgun" with its second season "To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S".

Daexto95 said:
There's a spin-off with a very nice strong-minded girl. Its name's "To Aru Kagaku no Railgun" with its second season "To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S".

I'll look into it.

Back