A question about the forum.

JdR2V

Hi

As I didn't know where to post this thread, i hope is not a problem to post this here.  :huh:

I've been seeing you people post a lot about making a lot of post and threads on this forum, to make goals and to reach them.

My question is, why is this so important? As I'm new here i don't really understand, in some other forums that I was in the past, those forums where so obsessed with making as few post/threats as possible.

And one last thing, how can i help with this? I've being enjoying this forum a lot and I kind of want to contribute to it in any way I can.

Thanks for your time :D

:bye:

Thank you for your concern JdR2V.
It is just that, if you have activity then that forum would get noticed by crawlers and we would get even more quality traffic.
That's the reason why we are aiming for a goal. Feel free to make more posts and you will be receiving group promotions as well, based on the post count :D

Ooooh i see, well that clarifies everything!

Then I guess I'll try my best to help in anything i can :D

JdR2V said:
Ooooh i see, well that clarifies everything!

Then I guess I'll try my best to help in anything i can :D

Thank you.
Any legitimate forums that doesn't host illegal content, want their activity to be, at the top :D

Well it isn't really important nothing happens if the goal isn't reached it is just to encourage people to post more, personally I don't care about it and just post in the threads that interest me, I'm not interested in big numbers and high post counts.

Risk said:
Well it isn't really important nothing happens if the goal isn't reached it is just to encourage people to post more, personally I don't care about it and just post in the threads that interest me, I'm not interested in big numbers and high post counts.
i thought you liked your color risk.
must have been a misunderstanding on my part.

The thing is.. i like to write and talk. I often making a thread and still making one even if no one replying hahaha!! And write something about anime and manga is satisfying because i like them

Poseidon said:
The thing is.. i like to write and talk. I often making a thread and still making one even if no one replying hahaha!! And write something about anime and manga is satisfying because i like them
that great poseidon.
and i don't see the redirecting page anymore. what do you think?

Blackangel said:
i thought you liked your color risk.
must have been a misunderstanding on my part.

Where did you get colour from, I didn't mention it anywhere in my post.

Risk said:
Where did you get colour from, I didn't mention it anywhere in my post.
i remember seeing your post about the color, when it didn't change after you hit 1000.
you were asking star or was it clara about it?

Blackangel said:
i remember seeing your post about the color, when it didn't change after you hit 1000.
you were asking star or was it clara about it?

I just asked why my rank didn't update but I don't see how that has anything to do with my post in this thread. I was just saying I don't care about my post count or the daily goal and I don't really mind what my rank or colour is as long as I can still post.

It's definitely not important for most here except to like 2 or 3 people. It's the ones posting a lot in that one thread making it constantly appear at the top and making it seem more important than it is.

Back