A design section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Target

Im think a section were people can go and just ask maybe someone to make them a signature/wallpaper/avatar or something in those lines... I would also like to recommend jack for Mod of this section... as most of has seen jack is highly talented in the use of photoshop and other design factors... i think having people to actually do this well help with the up keep of the site and make it a lot easier on the eyes ( the white/blue are to bright a pain to the eyes of some people) but i dont only recommend jack for this, there could be a group set up um like a recruitment i guess for like 3-4 people so jack doesnt get swamped then for everyone who wants to be part there could be monthly signature making competitions. idk these are just my thoughts.

Thanks Colt and I liked your ideas that went along with it and the whole group thing :):angel:

Jack said:
Thanks Colt and I liked your ideas that went along with it and the whole group thing :):angel:

>.< forgot to add like the designers get a title that says something along the lines of idk something cool only for them

Target said:
Im think a section were people can go and just ask maybe someone to make them a signature/wallpaper/avatar or something in those lines... I would also like to recommend jack for Mod of this section... as most of has seen jack is highly talented in the use of photoshop and other design factors... i think having people to actually do this well help with the up keep of the site and make it a lot easier on the eyes ( the white/blue are to bright a pain to the eyes of some people) but i dont only recommend jack for this, there could be a group set up um like a recruitment i guess for like 3-4 people so jack doesnt get swamped then for everyone who wants to be part there could be monthly signature making competitions. idk these are just my thoughts.

The idea is awesome! (O_O )

Shaurya said:
We already have an art section. You can use it to make requests =)

._. sadly the art section doesnt stand out so i truly doubt many people will use it ( whole reason i recommended this )

Target said:
._. sadly the art section doesnt stand out so i truly doubt many people will use it ( whole reason i recommended this )
It would be the same for the design section -.- People will stop using it after a while.

Shaurya said:
Target said:
It would be the same for the design section -.- People will stop using it after a while.

I beg to differ as the site grows there will be more people in need of a signature... but not everyone has the tools to make one this is were a request section for anything design oriented comes in handy... and it wont be over look if it is its own tab ( like the Community tab) ive been in 2 different communities for around 4 years... the Design section is heavily used out of all the Sub-categories it is the most used... and even if you dont listen to what im saying at least listen to what im saying about jack... i think he should have some mod privileges to make the design layout less.... of an eye sore

Target said:
I beg to differ as the site grows there will be more people in need of a signature... but not everyone has the tools to make one this is were a request section for anything design oriented comes in handy... and it wont be over look if it is its own tab ( like the Community tab) ive been in 2 different communities for around 4 years... the Design section is heavily used out of all the Sub-categories it is the most used... and even if you dont listen to what im saying at least listen to what im saying about jack... i think he should have some mod privileges to make the design layout less.... of an eye sore
Okay then. We'll think about making a design section when we get more members.
The website design is an eyesore? :stoned: I don't really see what is wrong with it.

Shaurya said:
Okay then. We'll think about making a design section when we get more members.
The website design is an eyesore? :stoned: I don't really see what is wrong with it.

so 22 memebers isnt enough the design section should be there from the start...

and multiple people saying the site theme is an eyesore isnt enough to get it changed ._.

Target said:
so 22 memebers isnt enough the design section should be there from the start...

and multiple people saying the site theme is an eyesore isnt enough to get it changed ._.
We can't have multiple sections that do more or less the same thing. And come on. Since when is 22 a big number?

We gave you three options. And if you ask me, that is a good enough deal. So nope. We are not changing the design anytime soon.

Shaurya said:
We can't have multiple sections that do more or less the same thing. And come on. Since when is 22 a big number?

We gave you three options. And if you ask me, that is a good enough deal. So nope. We are not changing the design anytime soon.

you are killing your own site by not changing this theme and no all the other themes are just as bad... why not since this is an ANIME forum have an ANIME theme

Target said:
you are killing your own site by not changing this theme and no all the other themes are just as bad... why not since this is an ANIME forum have an ANIME theme
Alright! We already said that we have no intention of changing the theme any time soon. If you have any suuestions to make the site better, try putting some work into them.Try making us a banner and other whatever it is that you want us to change.

Shaurya said:
Alright! We already said that we have no intention of changing the theme any time soon. If you have any suuestions to make the site better, try putting some work into them.Try making us a banner and other whatever it is that you want us to change.

give me dimensions and i will work on a banner... but if its good your going to have to match colors because BLUE AND WHITE ARE NOT GONNA FIT IT

Target said:
give me dimensions and i will work on a banner... but if its good your going to have to match colors because BLUE AND WHITE ARE NOT GONNA FIT IT
The dimensions are 1000*100
It depends. If we think that the banner is very good, we might consider changing the default theme. Do keep in mind that bright colored themes will irritate your eyes.

Shaurya said:
MadaraUchiha said:
You can make a good theme like serenebb the default theme with good banners.........@[Shaurya].........
What part of Serene BB is good? -_-

Eh? It looks pro........And this theme looks kind of plain and amateur..........You know, kind of, boring............

MadaraUchiha said:
Eh? It looks pro........And this theme looks kind of plain and amateur..........You know, kind of, boring............

If you like it better, you can use it instead of the default theme.

Shaurya said:
MadaraUchiha said:

If you like it better, you can use it instead of the default theme.

You do know that many here are protesting about this design right? Some are saying that you are being authoritative-_-..........And, I cannot use the plugins if I do not use the default theme and I do not have any problems with this theme........It is juz that this is not, kind of, pro..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back