A cool site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I checked it out. It's really amazing. Thanks. x)

No problem! Any time!

"here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids who never made it." — Pete Wentz
Wow.........just wow. ._.
Where'd you get that from?

Oh I have my sources XDDDD

"I love how you hold me. I love how you tell me I’m beautiful. I love how you look at me funny when I say something stupid. I love how you make me happy. I love how you smile when I see you. I love how you laugh when I say something random, or stupid. I love the face you make when I snort when I laugh. I love how you ask me if I’m alright when I cant stop laughing. I love how you make me feel. I love how you tell me I look cute. I love how you like my pajamas. I love how you talk about music for hours. I love how you say sweet things to me. I love how you whisper in my ear when it’s really quiet. I love how you squeeze me so hard when I hug you. I love how I can talk to you for hours about anything, and you listen, and I listen. I love how we call each other as soon as we wake up. I love how you sound when I wake you up. I love how my dog has more sex with you than I do, just kidding. I love how you want to spend every day with me. I love how you squeeze my hand. I love how you rub my back, and kiss my neck. I love how you lay next to me, and tell me that everything’s perfect. I love how everything is perfect. I love how you see the person I really am. I love how you say we are perfect for each other. I love how you make me cry, but not because I’m upset or sad, or you hurt me, but because you made me the happiest person ever. I love how I wake up in the morning for you. I love how I anticipate seeing you. I love how you kiss me. I love how I look at the empty space in my bed, and wish you were filling it. I love how I get nervous when I see you, but feel more comfortable with you than I do with anyone else. I love how my parents love you. I love how you deal with my picky eating habits. I love how you worry about me, and take care of me. I love how you pay for me when we go places. I love how you insist everything will be alright, and make me feel at ease. I love how you keep me warm when I’m cold. I love how you give me weird looks at awkward moments. I love how you stop everything for me. I love how I’m important to you. I love how I make you happy. I love how you make me happy. I love how you make sure I stay in line. I love how I only want to be with you. I love how I only think about you. I love how I stop everything because I get distracted and have to call you. I love how you get jealous. I love how you are when you are with your family. I love being with your family. I love how I can see myself with you forever. I love how we talk about being together forever. I love how you think I have cute feet. I love how you tickle me. I love how you get mad when someone says something to upset me. I love everything about you." - Some dude

No problem! Any time!

"here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids who never made it." — Pete Wentz

"I love how you hold me. I love how you tell me I’m beautiful. I love how you look at me funny when I say something stupid. I love how you make me happy. I love how you smile when I see you. I love how you laugh when I say something random, or stupid. I love the face you make when I snort when I laugh. I love how you ask me if I’m alright when I cant stop laughing. I love how you make me feel. I love how you tell me I look cute. I love how you like my pajamas. I love how you talk about music for hours. I love how you say sweet things to me. I love how you whisper in my ear when it’s really quiet. I love how you squeeze me so hard when I hug you. I love how I can talk to you for hours about anything, and you listen, and I listen. I love how we call each other as soon as we wake up. I love how you sound when I wake you up. I love how my dog has more sex with you than I do, just kidding. I love how you want to spend every day with me. I love how you squeeze my hand. I love how you rub my back, and kiss my neck. I love how you lay next to me, and tell me that everything’s perfect. I love how everything is perfect. I love how you see the person I really am. I love how you say we are perfect for each other. I love how you make me cry, but not because I’m upset or sad, or you hurt me, but because you made me the happiest person ever. I love how I wake up in the morning for you. I love how I anticipate seeing you. I love how you kiss me. I love how I look at the empty space in my bed, and wish you were filling it. I love how I get nervous when I see you, but feel more comfortable with you than I do with anyone else. I love how my parents love you. I love how you deal with my picky eating habits. I love how you worry about me, and take care of me. I love how you pay for me when we go places. I love how you insist everything will be alright, and make me feel at ease. I love how you keep me warm when I’m cold. I love how you give me weird looks at awkward moments. I love how you stop everything for me. I love how I’m important to you. I love how I make you happy. I love how you make me happy. I love how you make sure I stay in line. I love how I only want to be with you. I love how I only think about you. I love how I stop everything because I get distracted and have to call you. I love how you get jealous. I love how you are when you are with your family. I love being with your family. I love how I can see myself with you forever. I love how we talk about being together forever. I love how you think I have cute feet. I love how you tickle me. I love how you get mad when someone says something to upset me. I love everything about you." - Some dude

"Congratulations! You’re not perfect! It’s ridiculous to want to be perfect anyway. But then, everybody’s ridiculous sometimes, except perfect people. You know what perfect is? Perfect is not eating or drinking or talking or moving a muscle or making even the teensiest mistake. Perfect is never doing anything wrong – which means never doing anything at all. Perfect is boring! So you’re not perfect! Wonderful! Have fun! Eat things that give you bad breath! Trip over your own shoelaces! Laugh! Let somebody else laugh at you! Perfect people never do any of those things. All they do is sit around and sip weak tea and think about how perfect they are. But they’re really not one-hundred-percent perfect anyway. You should see them when they get the hiccups! Phooey! Who needs ‘em? You can drink pickle juice and imitate gorillas and do silly dances and sing stupid songs and wear funny hats and be as imperfect as you please and still be a good person. Good people are hard to find nowadays. And they’re a lot more fun than perfect people any day of the week." ~Some other dude.

No problem! Any time!

"Congratulations! You’re not perfect! It’s ridiculous to want to be perfect anyway. But then, everybody’s ridiculous sometimes, except perfect people. You know what perfect is? Perfect is not eating or drinking or talking or moving a muscle or making even the teensiest mistake. Perfect is never doing anything wrong – which means never doing anything at all. Perfect is boring! So you’re not perfect! Wonderful! Have fun! Eat things that give you bad breath! Trip over your own shoelaces! Laugh! Let somebody else laugh at you! Perfect people never do any of those things. All they do is sit around and sip weak tea and think about how perfect they are. But they’re really not one-hundred-percent perfect anyway. You should see them when they get the hiccups! Phooey! Who needs ‘em? You can drink pickle juice and imitate gorillas and do silly dances and sing stupid songs and wear funny hats and be as imperfect as you please and still be a good person. Good people are hard to find nowadays. And they’re a lot more fun than perfect people any day of the week." ~Some other dude.

frequencytheme
“Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam convallis eget orci nec feugiat. Donec non orci eleifend, ultrices leo a, suscipit leo. Mauris at ullamcorper sem. In enim diam, pellentesque in magna eget, aliquet congue felis. Fusce in nulla nec tortor lobortis sollicitudin vitae vel ipsum. Vivamus est ante, vestibulum varius mi eget, molestie scelerisque nulla. Fusce at mauris felis. Ut nisi ligula, euismod vitae lorem ac, sollicitudin aliquet arcu. Morbi rutrum dolor ac sollicitudin faucibus. Phasellus non purus rutrum, varius ante tristique, mollis metus. Maecenas sed consectetur est.
Nam justo lacus, vulputate id posuere id, iaculis vitae ligula. Fusce pellentesque odio a ipsum pellentesque hendrerit. Curabitur fringilla lacus id lectus luctus, sit amet tempor dolor gravida. Donec placerat odio quis elit feugiat, id scelerisque risus blandit. Ut faucibus massa neque, vitae pulvinar dui porttitor at. Duis id tortor eget massa luctus accumsan. Maecenas tristique mollis ante, dignissim scelerisque nisl scelerisque id.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus vitae ipsum congue, placerat lacus non, venenatis urna. Etiam semper scelerisque nibh. Quisque sed rutrum velit, mattis volutpat eros. Pellentesque vehicula odio sit amet faucibus condimentum. Fusce porta, tellus id ornare gravida, libero neque varius lorem, nec malesuada nunc justo ut velit. Aliquam sagittis accumsan imperdiet. Nam id scelerisque neque. Donec eget consectetur turpis. Vestibulum eget mi sed turpis adipiscing malesuada. Pellentesque fermentum sem eu turpis pulvinar, vitae consequat neque rutrum. Quisque viverra eleifend lorem.

Maecenas tincidunt magna quis felis vulputate, sed imperdiet nulla convallis. Nulla vitae posuere tortor. Nunc eget aliquam neque, eu cursus arcu. Aliquam erat volutpat. Mauris nisl purus, sodales et dolor id, consequat ultricies diam. Donec vitae tincidunt risus, vel pretium purus. Duis pharetra non urna nec lacinia. Nam pretium, nibh non posuere pulvinar, libero risus dignissim quam, molestie tempus ligula ipsum nec lacus. Maecenas vitae risus ut dui ornare condimentum. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Donec ac leo orci. Pellentesque non ante ut velit vehicula elementum. Nullam dignissim tellus elementum magna rutrum, vitae semper sem pulvinar. Pellentesque laoreet ac massa sed tempor. Nunc consectetur aliquam justo, non blandit mi fringilla non. Vestibulum congue sodales risus, nec mattis ligula dignissim vitae.

Suspendisse vehicula in lorem laoreet hendrerit. Nunc interdum consectetur sem, id elementum leo convallis nec. Proin non arcu ultrices, egestas nunc et, commodo nisl. Proin rhoncus fermentum urna, nec ullamcorper odio rutrum id. Vivamus hendrerit, elit eleifend tincidunt commodo, nibh lacus adipiscing elit, interdum fringilla lacus leo ac est. Praesent ac est ac lectus gravida tincidunt. Nullam ut tempor lacus, ut iaculis justo. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nullam vel ultrices libero. Donec ut velit vitae metus condimentum iaculis.”
— Lorem Ipsum

Yeah that's right.... Another language x)

No problem! Any time!

frequencytheme
“Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam convallis eget orci nec feugiat. Donec non orci eleifend, ultrices leo a, suscipit leo. Mauris at ullamcorper sem. In enim diam, pellentesque in magna eget, aliquet congue felis. Fusce in nulla nec tortor lobortis sollicitudin vitae vel ipsum. Vivamus est ante, vestibulum varius mi eget, molestie scelerisque nulla. Fusce at mauris felis. Ut nisi ligula, euismod vitae lorem ac, sollicitudin aliquet arcu. Morbi rutrum dolor ac sollicitudin faucibus. Phasellus non purus rutrum, varius ante tristique, mollis metus. Maecenas sed consectetur est.
Nam justo lacus, vulputate id posuere id, iaculis vitae ligula. Fusce pellentesque odio a ipsum pellentesque hendrerit. Curabitur fringilla lacus id lectus luctus, sit amet tempor dolor gravida. Donec placerat odio quis elit feugiat, id scelerisque risus blandit. Ut faucibus massa neque, vitae pulvinar dui porttitor at. Duis id tortor eget massa luctus accumsan. Maecenas tristique mollis ante, dignissim scelerisque nisl scelerisque id.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus vitae ipsum congue, placerat lacus non, venenatis urna. Etiam semper scelerisque nibh. Quisque sed rutrum velit, mattis volutpat eros. Pellentesque vehicula odio sit amet faucibus condimentum. Fusce porta, tellus id ornare gravida, libero neque varius lorem, nec malesuada nunc justo ut velit. Aliquam sagittis accumsan imperdiet. Nam id scelerisque neque. Donec eget consectetur turpis. Vestibulum eget mi sed turpis adipiscing malesuada. Pellentesque fermentum sem eu turpis pulvinar, vitae consequat neque rutrum. Quisque viverra eleifend lorem.

Maecenas tincidunt magna quis felis vulputate, sed imperdiet nulla convallis. Nulla vitae posuere tortor. Nunc eget aliquam neque, eu cursus arcu. Aliquam erat volutpat. Mauris nisl purus, sodales et dolor id, consequat ultricies diam. Donec vitae tincidunt risus, vel pretium purus. Duis pharetra non urna nec lacinia. Nam pretium, nibh non posuere pulvinar, libero risus dignissim quam, molestie tempus ligula ipsum nec lacus. Maecenas vitae risus ut dui ornare condimentum. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Donec ac leo orci. Pellentesque non ante ut velit vehicula elementum. Nullam dignissim tellus elementum magna rutrum, vitae semper sem pulvinar. Pellentesque laoreet ac massa sed tempor. Nunc consectetur aliquam justo, non blandit mi fringilla non. Vestibulum congue sodales risus, nec mattis ligula dignissim vitae.

Suspendisse vehicula in lorem laoreet hendrerit. Nunc interdum consectetur sem, id elementum leo convallis nec. Proin non arcu ultrices, egestas nunc et, commodo nisl. Proin rhoncus fermentum urna, nec ullamcorper odio rutrum id. Vivamus hendrerit, elit eleifend tincidunt commodo, nibh lacus adipiscing elit, interdum fringilla lacus leo ac est. Praesent ac est ac lectus gravida tincidunt. Nullam ut tempor lacus, ut iaculis justo. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nullam vel ultrices libero. Donec ut velit vitae metus condimentum iaculis.”
— Lorem Ipsum

Goddamnit! XD
"Ramen" ~Naruto

frequencytheme

— Lorem Ipsum

Goddamnit! XD
"Ramen" ~Naruto

Yeah I go ham on this kind of stuff...
"Wow.... Naruto looks good this time of the year"
~Sasgay

frequencytheme

— Lorem Ipsum

Goddamnit! XD
"Ramen" ~Naruto

~Sasgay
Haha
"I only work in black...and sometimes very very dark grey" ~ Batman (from the Lego Movie 2014) x)

frequencytheme

— Lorem Ipsum

Goddamnit! XD
"Ramen" ~Naruto

~Sasgay
Haha
"I only work in black...and sometimes very very dark grey" ~ Batman (from the Lego Movie 2014) x)

Lego Batman.... damn tyrant you into that kind of stuff

frequencytheme

— Lorem Ipsum

Goddamnit! XD
"Ramen" ~Naruto

~Sasgay
Haha

Lego Batman.... damn tyrant you into that kind of stuff
Hey hey, just focus on the "Batman" part of that quote. >_> ..and it was a good movie.

frequencytheme

— Lorem Ipsum

Goddamnit! XD
"Ramen" ~Naruto

~Sasgay

You expect me to read it?! XD

frequencytheme

— Lorem Ipsum

Goddamnit! XD
"Ramen" ~Naruto

~Sasgay

You expect me to read it?! XD
Don't! ...or you'll end up with a headache. I got one. x(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back