A bit of drawing's i have done feedback?

SecretWish said:
you have 86 threads but you are right, i probably would have found it that way. thanks.

only 86? Man i'm slacking, the other site i was staff on i made well over 1000 threads, but i was mostly a part of the documentation staff so posting threads were a regular thing

Ace said:
only 86? Man i'm slacking, the other site i was staff on i made well over 1000 threads, but i was mostly a part of the documentation staff so posting threads were a regular thing

you made 750 posts and i wouldn't call that slacking at all and i am glad that i get to talk to someone here. most of the time, it's me reading a manga and posting about it here. i don't know what a documentation is.

SecretWish said:
you made 750 posts and i wouldn't call that slacking at all and i am glad that i get to talk to someone here. most of the time, it's me reading a manga and posting about it here. i don't know what a documentation is.

basically keeping track of who's active inactive etc. etc. and i'm usually on all day but right now it's 5AM my time so i assume you're in a different timezone than me

Ace said:
basically keeping track of who's active inactive etc. etc. and i'm usually on all day but right now it's 5AM my time so i assume you're in a different timezone than me

it's just about 6:10 am now and i don't get sleep most of the nights. may be that's why you see me a lot during nights and during the day, i am always at my work.

SecretWish said:
it's just about 6:10 am now and i don't get sleep most of the nights. may be that's why you see me a lot during nights and during the day, i am always at my work.

ahhh see i don't work or go to school so i just sit at my pc all day long

Ace said:
ahhh see i don't work or go to school so i just sit at my pc all day long

i don't see you online, when i am online and i was assuming you were an indian like the rest of the people here. i am surprised to read that you were from canada.

SecretWish said:
i don't see you online, when i am online and i was assuming you were an indian like the rest of the people here. i am surprised to read that you were from canada.

haha yea i'm in Canada, i do understand how you assumed wrong though.

SecretWish said:
then we were both talking at odd timezones for us before. do you suffer with insomnia too?

no i usually have a good sleep schedule but sometimes if it's too hot i wake up, this is that situation, it was too hot cause i forgot to turn my fan on

Ace said:
no i usually have a good sleep schedule but sometimes if it's too hot i wake up, this is that situation, it was too hot cause i forgot to turn my fan on

that's amazing and only when i pop some pills, i could sleep. otherwise i have to toss and turn the entire night and then i use my phone. mornings i hate them as i feel tired after the sleepless nights.

SecretWish said:
that's amazing and only when i pop some pills, i could sleep. otherwise i have to toss and turn the entire night and then i use my phone. mornings i hate them as i feel tired after the sleepless nights.

that's unfortunate, it gets bright here at around 5am so i don't feel as sleepy

Ace said:
that's unfortunate, it gets bright here at around 5am so i don't feel as sleepy

i always use drapes and i wouldn't know at what time it gets bright here. they are really useful and you should try them too.

SecretWish said:
i always use drapes and i wouldn't know at what time it gets bright here. they are really useful and you should try them too.

i enjoy looking out the window so i wouldn't use them :)

Ace said:
i enjoy looking out the window so i wouldn't use them :)

you could pull them aside when you are awake and they keep the dust and snow at bay too when the window is open. i find them useful.

SecretWish said:
you could pull them aside when you are awake and they keep the dust and snow at bay too when the window is open. i find them useful.

true enough maybe i'll look into them

Back