A $9000 laptop

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Although it is cool I cant see how you could get any practical use out of it. I mean if you're just gonna keep it in one place and use it like a PC then you could just get a PC for a significantly lower price and if you were to some how travel with this this thing I feel like it would be just as much of a pain to cart it around as a normal PC.

only rich people can get it.
who would want to spend that much money in a very heavy laptop like that? but it looks sleek

There is a certain point where laptops stop being laptops and that brick went way past it.

Seriously folks, good as that looks you're better off investing into a tower setup.

Risk said:
Although it is cool I cant see how you could get any practical use out of it. I mean if you're just gonna keep it in one place and use it like a PC then you could just get a PC for a significantly lower price and if you were to some how travel with this this thing I feel like it would be just as much of a pain to cart it around as a normal PC.

Demon_skeith said:
There is a certain point where laptops stop being laptops and that brick went way past it.

Seriously folks, good as that looks you're better off investing into a tower setup.

This is defintely over the top, in price & size. I like Laptops but not that much. Although, I can't really see how portable & practical the machine will be for everyday use.

Back