5cm/s and Kimi No Na Wa

Arsudar

Has anyone watched these 2 before? I've seen people crazy about them for a while. Was wondering if they are suitable to begin cuz I haven't watched anime much.

Arsudar said:
Has anyone watched these 2 before? I've seen people crazy about them for a while. Was wondering if they are suitable to begin cuz I haven't watched anime much.

I haven't watched them but if you are planning to watch there are other really good anime.

Arsudar said:
such as....?

If you are really asking me for recommendations then I can give you tons. For starters, here is the list:

1. Arslan senki
2. Kyokai no kanata(a bit disappointing ending)
3. Seirei no moribito
4. Kyou kara ore wa
5. Devils and realist
6. Gangster @Minj369 loves this anime
7. Dramatical murder (according to @MelloLily

Look, if you are new to watching anime, these are the ones people generally recommend:
1. Death Note
2. Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood
3. Code Geass:Hangayaku no Lelouche(2 seasons, also known as Code Geass:Lelouche of the Rebellion)
4. Attack on Titan(also known as Shingeki no Kyojin).
5. Naruto
6. One Piece
7. Hunter x Hunter

I also recommend these:
Steins Gate
Psycho-Pass
Bakuman

Nel said:
If you are really asking me for recommendations then I can give you tons. For starters, here is the list:

1. Arslan senki
2. Kyokai no kanata(a bit disappointing ending)
3. Seirei no moribito
4. Kyou kara ore wa
5. Devils and realist
6. Gangster @Minj369 loves this anime
7. Dramatical murder (according to @MelloLily

Please don't make up things I've said. I never called it a masterpiece.

"I like poodles with frosting on its mouth, then setting it free in the wild." Said Nel.

I am sorry. Sebby said that to me that you would recommend ithis anytime and you love that anime or something. Didn't mean to upsetyou.

MadaraUchiha said:
Look, if you are new to watching anime, these are the ones people generally recommend:
1. Death Note
2. Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood
3. Code Geass:Hangayaku no Lelouche(2 seasons, also known as Code Geass:Lelouche of the Rebellion)
4. Attack on Titan(also known as Shingeki no Kyojin).
5. Naruto
6. One Piece
7. Hunter x Hunter

I also recommend these:
Steins Gate
Psycho-Pass
Bakuman
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - is that a movie beside the serie Full Metal Alchemist?
Psycho-Pass - i've heard that another product from the artist of Onepunch man.

Arsudar said:
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - is that a movie beside the serie Full Metal Alchemist?
Psycho-Pass - i've heard that another product from the artist of Onepunch man.

Uh, no...... Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood is the best version of the Full Metal Alchemist manga(comic/original version)..... See when people started animating FMA, they realised that they started it too early, so, they put their own ending, and they couldn't wait till the manga got over..... So, years later, Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood was made, with the story fully covered, and it's one of the best anime of all time....

Long story short: Watch Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood, and not Full Metal Alchemist....

Nel said:
I am sorry. Sebby said that to me that you would recommend ithis anytime and you love that anime or something. Didn't mean to upsetyou.

I do love DMMD and recommend it, and I'm not upset. Just best if you don't misquote people.

MadaraUchiha said:
Uh, no...... Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood is the best version of the Full Metal Alchemist manga(comic/original version)..... See when people started animating FMA, they realised that they started it too early, so, they put their own ending, and they couldn't wait till the manga got over..... So, years later, Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood was made, with the story fully covered, and it's one of the best anime of all time....

Long story short: Watch Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood, and not Full Metal Alchemist....
If you put it that way then I 'accidentally' watched FMA long time ago. Maybe I will try the Brotherhood version.

MelloLily said:
I do love DMMD and recommend it, and I'm not upset. Just best if you don't misquote people.

I won't.
I am watching mirage if blaze. I would probably watch it after this anime.

Arsudar said:
If you put it that way then I 'accidentally' watched FMA long time ago. Maybe I will try the Brotherhood version.

i like your signature @Arsudar . i an paining to watch these anime. do you know what i should watch first?

Back